Random Plot Generator

Okay so I used this website to generate some random plots just to see if I could get some good ideas for filler content until I get to the good shit and OMG I wasn't expecting them to end up being this freaking funny to read. So I'm gonna post a bunch and you guys can read them but don't actually expect them to be in the story. I'll be commentating along on my thoughts of these random generations.

 I'll be commentating along on my thoughts of these random generations

846, Year of Titans

A Dystopian Plot
by EveyNightmare

Unknown circumstances has destroyed the world as we know it.

(*15-year old boy voice* TITANS!)

The year is 846. within Wall Rose is a gruesome place ruled by Titans. Once glorious, Wall Maria is now broken through.

(Ooh I'm liking this. It's like I'm reading the actual story)

Bitchin’ member of the Survey Corps, Humanity's Badass Bitch Anna Kasahara is humanity's only hope. Anna finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called The Scouting Regiment.

(*Is trying hard not to wake up parents from laughing so hard*)

The fight is jeopardised when Anna is tricked by vicious hitman, The Ripper Kenny Ackerman, and injures her hand.

(Her hand... Just her hand, nothing else.)

Armed with ODM gear and Captain Levi, The Scouting Regiment try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat cannibalistic Titans and restore Wall Maria to its former glory?

(EVERYONE GETS A LEVI! YOU GET A LEVI! YOU GET A LEVI! YOU, OVER THERE IN THE CORNER! YES, YOU! YOU GET TO BE EQUIPPED WITH A LEVI!)

Along came Levi
(That's actually a cute as fuck name I might use that. Who knows?)

A Frantic Romance
by Mr Pseudonym
(They didn't even ask my name. I'm so offended)

Anna Kasahara is a Strong, curvy and Loving Survey Corps from the Underground. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Levi Ackerman, a handsome, slender man with a passion for Killing Titans.