Chapter 5

"I made love to a stripper, first I had to tip her, twenty thousand ones, she said I'm that nigga!" I hollered, rapping Yo Gotti's part to "Rake it Up". I was feeling GREAT, better yet, INVICIBLE. The gin and tequila in my system has me feeling like THE SHIT. I look to the left to see Ni Ni throwing her big oleeeee Judy in a circle. I look to the right to see Day dropping in low like her life depended on it. What can I say? This is how we do it whenever we link up and party. As the song switches over to "Fucking Problems" by A$AP Rocky, Day hands me her purse so she can dance with some guy. I was pretty tipsy, but he looked biracial. Possibly White and Asian. I wasn't sure, but he was a cutie. "Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom. You stay with Day, okay?" Ni Ni said. I nodded. I don't know how long I was standing there, but everything was a blur. I looked up to see that Day was still dancing with that guy. As I took a step back, I stumbled, dropped Day's purse, and fell into the arms of a tall, handsome stranger. "xiè xiè" ( thanks) I said embarrassedly. Before the stranger could respond, Lei appeared from behind him and said "I apologize, my girlfriend can get a little clumsy when she's drunk." "What?!" I screeched. Then Lei decided to have a quiet side conversation with the handsome stranger. The more Lei spoke to him, the redder the stranger's face turned. I tried to apologize for whatever Lei had said, but the stranger walked away. "Fuck, he was sexy too..." I thought to myself. "Next time, you should be more careful. Everyone's stuff fell onto the floor and I had to pick it up." Lei said while handing Day's purse back to me. Instead of responding to Lei, I turned my attention to Bo. "Hey, do you know where the bathroom is? My friend Ni Ni went to it and she asked me to stay with Day." " Yes, I do. I will go wait by the bathroom and bring her back over here if I see her," Bo replied, and then he walked away. I wasn't ready to speak to Lei so I turned to look for Day in an attempt to make small talk with her, but she was too busy talking with her dance partner.

  "You owe me a dance." Lei said from behind me. And on cue, the DJ began to play "Like Glue" by Sean Paul. "Hmmm, I'll think about it." I said while looking down at him. Yup, looking down at him. I'm 5'7" and was wearing four inch heels which made me 5'11". Unlike other girls, I loveeeee me a short guy, but I couldn't let Lei know this. "There isn't shit to think about, turn around and wine those hips on me." Lei said aggressively. "Boy, what your Asian self know about wining?" I said while giggling. My response must have irritated Lei because before I could react he grab my arm, turned me around, and bent me over. "How about you start dancing." he said while holding my hips. Instead of sassing off, I decided to give Lei just what he was asking for. I moved my hips real slow, then dropped it low, came back up, and purposefully brushed my butt against his pelvis. After a couple of minutes of this, I abruptly stopped and told Lei "This ride is over. Goodbye." Before I could walk away, I saw Bo approaching us with tipsy Ni Ni trailing behind him.