Chapter 11

- Picture of the fighting ring

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- Picture of the fighting ring.

Lei's POV

  "I've always had a sweet tooth, but lately I've been craving caramel," I said, licking my lips, winking at Ty before walking out of the room. "Don't look back at her. Be smooth, be cool." I wanted to slowly seduce Ty. She seemed like the type of woman that likes a little teasing and flirting within the seduction. Immediately after I left out of the room, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I unlocked my phone to see a text message from Bo.

Bo: You know the girls were talking about you and Ty, so now that you know that she is attracted to you, it's time to make a move.

Me: I will think about it. She's cute, but it's not like I'm trying to date her and make her mine.

Bo: Whatever. Ni Ni told me that they're leaving late next week. So, it's now or never.

I reread Bo's last text message three times. I knew Ty and her friends were only visiting China for a little while, but reading Bo's text message, it really hit me that I may never see her again. Fuck it, I'll make my move on her tonight at the after party. "Let me focus on this fight." I said aloud to myself as I walked into my private locker room. After talking to my uncle earlier today, I decided to participate in a fight to help blow off some steam and pent up emotions. Fighting was my escape. Fighting was my comfort. Fighting was my medicine. I put on my pre-fight hype song which was "Plain Jane" by A$AP Ferg. I stripped out of my V-neck and acid washed jeans and put on some fight trunks, similar to swimming trunks but shorter, that stopped a few inches above my knee. I sat down on a bench and proceeded to wrap my hands with tape. Thirty minutes later, someone from security came into my locker room. "Boss, your fight starts in five minutes, you need to start making your way to the ring." he said and walked out the room. I picked up my lucky charm off the bench before walking down the hallway towards the ring.

  The closer I got to the arena, the louder I heard people chanting "Shredder, Shredder, Shredder". Shredder is my fighter name because I shred my opponents to pieces. "Shit, I almost forgot my luck charm." I thought to myself before slipping it on. I've worn it in every fight and won ever fight. It was a tradition for me to wear it now. As I walked into the arena, the bright lights temporarily blinded me. I slowly made my way down the white path that led to the fight cage. Once I made it to the second row, I looked to the right of me and saw Bo sitting in the aisle sit with NiNi beside him, Ty sitting beside NiNi, Day sitting next to Ty, and Kevin sitting by Day. I made brief eye contact with Ty. She can't know its me. Its impossible. I covered up all my tattoos with make up to ensure no one would be able to identify me. And I had on my lucky charm. Once inside of the ring, I look over to the second row to get one last look at Ty. However, all I saw was the back of her head because she turned around to talk to someone. I squinted my eyes to see who was she talking to. I didn't recognize his face at all. He was an olive skinned White man with dark brown hair. He leaned forward close to Ty's face and said something. Whatever he said must have been funny because Ty was laughing and smiling. I was so focused on their interaction, I didn't even notice my opponent entering the ring. As the bell rang signaling the fight to began, I turned and focused my attention on my opponent. But, instead of seeing my opponent's face, I saw olive skin and brown hair. After that, all I saw was red, then my mind went blank as I became numb to everything.

Unwanted (AMBW love interest story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें