Sequel

Hello my loves,

  Thank you so much for reading my book. I woke up last Sunday (1/21/18) and decided that I wanted to write a book. I wanted to write my first book, to be more precise. Although this book is far from perfect, I am proud of myself for finishing it in one week. Today is 1/28/18.

  Okay, so I'll be writing a sequel to the book and it will titled "To Be Wanted" and it will continue the story of Lei and Ty, with bits and pieces from Ni Ni, Bo, Day and Kevin. I plan on starting the sequel in early March. Sorry, but school starts tomorrow for me and its my last semester of grad school. PLEASE, PLEASE if you like this story vote for it and comment. Also, please follow me on Wattpad and IG (tyaira16) so you can get updates on the sequel and whatnot. I do FOLLOW back people on IG just DM that you're a fellow Wattpadder and I will follow you. If you would like for me to read your story feel free to comment the title of your book below. Also, in the sequel, I will choose three books to advertise so please make sure you comment and vote. I will be introducing new characters in "To Be Wanted", so if you would like a chance to be selected as a character please follow me on Wattpad and IG (and message me telling me you would like to be a character). PEACE, LOVE and POSITIVE VIBES.

" To Be Wanted" will be posted on Wattpad on March 3rd with weekly updates. Have a lovely week.

YES, in the sequel there will be some MATURE scenes lol.