Chapter 6

Lei's POV

  "FUCK..." was the only thought that came to my mind while the birthday girl was dancing on me. Her body was so warm, soft, and curvy. Plus, her thick legs looked extra long because to the heels she was wearing. What I wouldn't do just to kiss her thighs. "This ride is over. Goodbye." the birthday girl said cutting my thought process short. I was about to say something about her rude way of cutting the dance short until I saw Bo and her friend approaching the group. "Everything okay?" the birthday girl asked her friend in a worried tone. "Yes..." her friend responded quickly. Bo looked over and gave me a pissed off look. Great, so something did happen to her friend or Bo. Before I could ask a question, the birthday girl said "What happened Ni Ni?" Finally, at least I know one of their names, I thought to myself. Ni Ni did not answer the question. It was quiet for a moment before Bo spoke up and answered her question. "Ni Ni was getting harassed by two guys by the bathroom. By the time I got over to her, one of the guy had his hand on her thigh. I had to drag his ass off of her." Bo said angrily. If its one thing that'll set Bo and I off, it's when men put their hands on women or children. "What do they look like?" I asked Bo in a quiet but deadly voice. "No, please, just let it go, I'm safe now. Let's go back to enjoying our night!" Ni Ni pleaded. The birthday girl nodded her head to Ni Ni's request. "You know what, its been a long night, we been here for almost three hours, so let's just go home." the birthday girl said in a tired voice. "That's fine with me. I already got my dance partner's information and my feet are killing me!"  the birthday girl's other friend said while joining the conversation. "Hi, I'm Day. Thanks for getting us into the club earlier!" she said to me. Good, now I have two names, now all I needed was the birthday girl's name. "No problem, my name is Lei and this is my best friend Bo." I politely responded to Day. I peeked behind her to see this guy named Kevin standing a few feet behind her. From the way he was staring at her, he must have been her dance partner. Kevin is half white and half Chinese and one of the local drug lords in Shanghai. "Day, can you call us a cab? And we can go outside and wait for it." the birthday girl asked. Day called the local cab company. I was going to offer them a ride, but I knew they would say no. They did not know anything about us. "If you want, Bo and I can stand with you ladies outside until your cab comes." I said and Bo nodded his head in agreement to it. " Sure..." said the birthday girl. Being the gentleman that I am, I let all the ladies walk in front of me. As they were walking in front of me, I couldn't help but to look at the birthday girl's butt. It was average size, but she had a nice cuff. The more I stared, the more I noticed that her hips swayed as she walked. Damn, her hips were wide. I wonder what it would be like to grab her hips as I bury my face in between her le... I stepped on the back of her shoe causing the birthday girl to fall forward. Luckily, I came out of my trance with enough time to grab her arm before she could completely fall. Before she could say something sassy, I mumbled a quick apology and she turned around and kept walking.

  Once we got outside, I stood in front of the birthday girl. "Can I have your name?" I asked. " Yup, its Tara." she replied. Hmmm, she doesn't look like a Tara to me I thought to myself. I decided to take this moment to really take in her features. She was a caramel complexion with hazel eyes and a small button nose. She also had had two tattoos, one on her ribcage and the other on her upper left thigh. She had hair into braids, smaller braids that joined into bigger braids. I noticed she had a couple stretch marks and a broken vein on her thigh. Shit, I found that sexy and I didn't know why. I overheard Bo asking Ni Ni to put her Instagram information in his phone. So I decided to take a similar approach with the birthday girl. "Let's exchange numbers, I wouldn't mind taking you out sometime for a birthday dinner date." I said to Tara as the cab was pulling up. She leaned in closely to me. She was so close I could smell the alcohol on her breath and peach scented perfume she was wearing. She whispered in my ear, "I'm not your type lover boy." Her bottom lips grazing my earlobe as she pulled away. Then she turned and hopped in the cab with her two friends. As the cab pulled off, all I could think about is how my body reacted to her whispering in my ear and what the hell she meant by not being my type.