Chapter 15

Lei's POV

  Every thing happened so quickly. One moment Ty and I were enjoying the balcony view of Shanghai, the next moment she was vomiting on my shoes. Her vomit was clear for the most part. She was drinking on an empty stomach, even though there was food in the house. "Why the fuck would she do that?" I thought angrily. Before I could scold her for drinking on an empty stomach, I noticed her body was swaying backwards. I hurried up and grabbed her arm before she could fall. Her eyes were closed shut. Great, she passed out before I could kiss her. With my free arm, I reached in my pocket for my phone to text Bo.

Me: Come out to the balcony with the girls, we have a problem.

Within two minutes of sending that message, Bo appeared on the balcony with the girls and Kevin. Kevin has been around us alot lately, so later on maybe I should officially become an acquaintance of his. "What happened?!" Ni Ni slurred. Great, she's drunk too. "Yea, why Ty Ty covered in vomited??" Day questioned. Ty Ty? Must be a nickname. As I looked more closely at Day, she was swaying back and forth a bit. Great, two of them are drunk and one is passed out. Ignoring their questions, I turned my attention to Bo and Kevin. "Ty passed out. You two clear out the house. I don't want any guests to be inside once I bring her in." I said. Bo and Kevin nodded before going back inside of the apartment. Ten minutes later, the girls and I went back into the condo. I carried Ty to the living room and placed her on a couch. "So, what are you going to do with Ty?." Bo asked. "You mean, what" I said pointing to Bo and Kevin "are WE going to do with THEM?" I said while pointing to Day, Ni Ni and Ty. "Yea, Lei's right, they're all drunk. And we all had a couple drinks tonight. So, we can't drive them home." Kevin said. "Well, we have a spare bedroom here, three beds and a couple couches. So there's plenty of room for everyone to crash here. Bo, grab me a hot washcloth and towel so I can wipe the vomit off of Ty's face, hands, and legs." I said. Bo walked out the room and came back a few minutes later with a washcloth and towel. I grabbed the washcloth out of his hands and proceeded to clean Ty off. As I was wiping off Ty's face, I heard her phone ringing signaling an incoming FaceTime call. "Let me see who FaceTiming her." Day said while digging in Ty's pocket and retrieving her phone. "Bitchhhhhh. Isaiah is the one trying to FaceTime Ty!" Day said to Ni Ni. "How much you want to bet he's saw her snapchat story and is pissed she is in China living her best life with some eye candy?" Ni Ni replied. " 'm going to pick it up." Day said and as she accepted the call while Ni Ni stood right next to her. Who the hell is Isaiah?

Day: Why are you FaceTiming her Isaiah? You know she don't want you contacting her.

Ni Ni: Mhmmm, what Day said.

Isaiah: Where's Ty? And who was those guys in her snapchat story?

Ni Ni: She busy talking to her boo. You know 2018 is all about new things.

Isaiah: Boo? Now, hold the fuck up Ni Ni.

Bo walks over to Ni Ni and take the phone out her hand.

Bo: I don't know who your are, but you better watch your mouth talking to Ni Ni like that.

Bo hands back the phone to Ni Ni.

Ni Ni: Yup, new boo. Don't act like you don't know that you and her not cool. You already know she don't want your cheating ass.

  Ni Ni ended the call before Isaiah could reply. So, he must have been Ty's ex and they broke up because he was cheating on her. "What a fool. What kind of guy would cheat on her?" I said while looking down at Ty's angelic caramel face. "Anyway, you ladies are crashing here." Bo said resuming the previous conversation. "Someone could sleep in my bed, someone could sleep in the spare bedroom and some could sleep in my room." I said. "Well, I was enjoying our conversation and was wondering if we could continue to vibe? I can sleep in the spare bedroom..." Ni Ni said to Bo while blushing. "Yea, I second what Ni Ni said. Kevin and I can sleep on the couches in the living room." Day said. "That's fine with me." Bo said and Kevin nodded in agreement. "So...does that mean Ty is sleeping in my room...with me?" I said nervously. "Lei, you have a California King and the spare bedroom is across the hall. So if you have any issues you can get Ni Ni." Bo said. He gave me a "Get with the program" look. "Fine, well someone better explain this to Ty in the morning. Ni Ni, can you change Ty's shirt for me once we get upstairs? I'll leave one on the bed next to her while I'm showering." I asked. With Bo's help, I carried Ty upstairs and placed her on my bed. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, you can tell Ni Ni she can come in and change her shirt. I'm about to shower." I said while looking down at Ty.

  I walked into my personal bathroom and closed the door. I stripped out of my clothes, hopped into the shower, and turned on the hot and cold water until the shower was warm. Not hot, because my skin burns easily.  I poured some brown sugar vanilla shower gel into my washcloth and began to scrub my neck and shoulders. I can't believe that she passed out. Damn, I was so close to making my move on her. She looked so good tonight in those shorts. Her lips were begging for me to kiss them. Before I could process it, my hand was wrapped around my length washing/ stroking it, my head tilted back to let the warm water run down the front of my body. "I've got to chill out. Damn, I haven't even kissed her yet." I said while moving my hand to wash a different part of my body. Fifteen minutes later, I jumped out of the shower and saw Ty asleep on the bed with one of my Shredder T-shirts on. I walked over to Ty's side of the bed and kiss her gently on her forehead. "Wǎn'ān tiānshǐ." ( Good Night angel) I whispered in her ear. I walked to the opposite side of the bed, climbed in, and laid my head at the bottom of the bed. This way, I was sleeping with my face to her feet and vice versa. The last thing I remembered was the white nail polish on her toenails before I closed my eyes.