Chapter 13

Lei's POV

  I couldn't stand up at that moment. Well, I could've stood up, except for an unexpected visitor in my pants would make a guest appearance. Fuck, why did Ty have to do me like this? Couldn't she tell I was damn near drooling when she asked me to sign the back of her thigh?? Then, when she asked me to sign my autograph "To, Lei"...what the hell was all that about?! She couldn't have known I was Shredder! I covered up my tattoos and had a mask on! After thinking about the situation for a few minutes, I noticed that my unexpected visitor went away. Finally, I can walk back to the locker room and take off this hot mask. As I was about to walk away, Bo stopped me. "Hey, are they paying attention?," he asked. "No, they are fifteen feet away and in deep conversation." I answered. "Good, I just wanted to let you know that the mask pulled up some around your neck and the bottom half of your tattoo is showing." he said quietly. What?? I must have forgotten to cover that tattoo!  "Do you think Ty noticed??" I asked. "Hell yea! You didn't see the way she was smirking as she approached you? Lei, by the way, watching you sign the back of her upper thigh was hilarious! Your face was so tense it looked like you had to take a shit." he said while laughing. "Shut up. I'm sore. There's one more fight that should take no more than 30 minutes. Have security clear the arena out and have a couple service girls divide up the winnings amongst the fighters and other people. Meet me at the car in about an hour." I said. "You got it." Bo replied as I was limping up the pathway out of the arena towards the locker rooms.

* Fast Forward an hour*

- Picture of Kevin's car

"Don't forget to check every room and lock every door, Dong." I said as I walked past him. He nodded his head. As I walked toward my car, I notice that everyone is standing around, chatting about everything. I also saw Kevin's dark blue Audi A7 was parked next to my Range Rover. "Hey, what's up?" I said as I approached the group. "Nothing much. Day and the girls are trying to figure out what can the do tonight that doesn't require an ID." Kevin said. "Why?" I asked the girls. "Well, we can't find Ni Ni's passport..." Day mumbled. "What?? Damn, you need that to get home!" Bo said in a worried tone. "I know..." Ni Ni said, sadly. "Well, if you don't find it by Sunday afternoon, let me know. I have a cousin that works for the US Embassy in Shanghai. She could help you get a new emergency passport." I said in a sincerely. "Really? You would ask her to help me?" Ni Ni said, awestruck. "Yes, under ONE condition. Ty agrees to go out on a dinner date with me on Wednesday." I said while looking into Ty's eyes. The whole group got silent. Bo, Day, Kevin, and Ni Ni began to look back and forth between the two of us. "Hell yea her ass will go out on a date with you. And to show our appreciation, she will give you a lap dance too!" Day said loudly while Ni Ni was laughing and snorting. "What the fuck Day?! You can't be pimping me out without my permission?! Yes, I will go out on a date with you Lei..." she said while looking down at her shoes. Let me find out Ty has a shy side. "Good, Bo and I are having an after party at our place. Do you ladies want to join us? Kevin you are welcome to come too." I said while looking in his direction. All the girls said they wanted to come to the after party. "Now, since that is settled, I'm going to ride with Kevin to the after party. We're going to follow your car." Day said while hopping inside of Kevin's car. Kevin followed right behind her. Bo opened up the passenger door for Ni Ni and they both slid into the back seat. I walked Ty to the passenger side of the car and opened up the door. Before sitting in the seat Ty turned to me and she said, "I know we only met a day ago, but I appreciate you helping us out." Then whispered in my ear "Thanks, Shredder." She laughed, then gave me a brief hug and hopped into her seat. The moment she laughed I immediately found myself smiling and silently wishing I could hear it every day.