Chapter 12

- Kevin (Yayyyyy, finally y'all see a picture of Day's boo thang)

- Mike, aka random dude that is talking to Ty throughout the fighting match

- Lei's lucky charm that he wears to all of his matches. Yup, its a mask.

  "So what brings you to Shanghai?" the guy sitting behind named Mike asked me. I turned my body halfway so I could see him. "Um, ya know, just wanted to travel somewhere new and go on vacation for my 25th birthday." I said. "Wow 25? You look 19 to me. I guess Black women really do age backwards." he responded while smiling. I busted out in laughter then smiled. "YUP, I guess you can say that." I said cockily. A few minutes earlier, Mike tapped me on the shoulder and apologized for spilling his drink on me. Well, it really didn't spill on me, just a little bit of it splashed on the back of my chair. Since his apology, Mike has been making a lot of small talk with me. I'm not going to lie, Mike was fine. He had dark brown hair, olive skin, pouty lips, hazel eyes with long eyelashes. He was built like a swimmer, broad shoulders, narrow waist/ hips with long legs. Definitely a cutie, but I don't date white men. After living in USA, I've learned to work with White men, talk to White men, but never date one. Maybe because most of the ones I've encountered thought Black women were only good for twerking and fucking. "Damn the dude wearing a mask is a beast. Right Ty?" Bo said loudly breaking my train of thought. "Um, mhmmm..." I said embarrassed, turning around because I wasn't paying attention. Day leaned forward and whispered, "Ty, we're being treated like VIP without paying a penny. The least you can do is watch the fight jeez. Rude ass." Instead of responding, I turned my attention to the ring. The fighter named Shredder just landed a blow to the other guy's ribcage. The guy stumbled back and then started to circle around Shredder. After about of minute of circling around Shredder, the guy threw a quick jab. Shredder slipped the jab and landed a swift kick to his opponents ribcage. The same exact ribcage that he punched a few minutes ago. After a few minutes of going back and forth, Shredder managed to land a punch to the other fighter's jaw. Again, the fighter stumbled struggling to regain his balance. While the fighter was stumbling, Shredder crouched down. "Ahhh shit, he is about to finish him!" Kevin said excitedly. Before I could ask what he meant, Shredder extended his left leg out and swept it under the other fighter. "Low spinning sweeping kick is his signature move." Bo said in a bored tone. Once the fighter was on the ground, Shredder straddled his waist and delivered one final blow to the face. Damn, that was sexy. Imagine if he could straddle me like that while pinning my hands above my head. As if it couldn't get any worst, I could see the sweat on his chest and abs. Then, my mind trailed off to a couple nasty thoughts. "Ladies and gentlemen, please give our winner a round of applause. The Shredder!!!" the announcer said in Mandarin and then English. Up until now, I hadn't even noticed that more than half of the crowd was speaking Mandarin. Since Shanghai was a big tourist area, many native people quickly adapted to learning English. Now that I think about it, we have been chatting with the guys in English since we met them.

  "Ty, get up and clap for the winner!" NiNi hollered. I got to my feet and began to clap my hands. The announcer had raised Shredder's arm to signal he was the winner. His mask had came up a little bit during his match around the neck area. My eyes zoomed in and saw the bottom portion of Shredder's neck tattoo. The tattoo was bright red and looked like some type of fish or snake because of the scales. Hold the fuck up, didn't Lei have a red dragon tattoo on his neck? The more I looked at Shredder, I began to realize he was the same height and body build as Lei. He must have covered his other tattoos with makeup. I remembered once we sat down in the arena before the fight Bo told us Lei wouldn't be joining us because he had business to take care of. Mhmmm, he took care of his business alright, inside the damn ring. "Hey, let's take a couple of celebratory shots for Shredder winning. I placed a bet on him and won 500,000 RMB!" Bo said happily. One of the service girls came over with two rounds of tequila shots for us. After taking both shots, Mike tapped me on my shoulder, "Hey Ty, I am about to head back to Shanghai for the after party. You should follow me on IG." I took out my phone and followed him, then waved him goodbye before turning my attention back to my group of friends.

  "Hey, it looks like Shredder is making his way to the locker room. Maybe I can stop him and ask for an autograph!" I said loudly. " Do it!!" Day and Ni Ni said at the same time. As Shredder/ Lei walked up the pathway, I walked right in front of him. "Hello, could I have a signature?" I asked in a sweet voice. He nodded his head. "Great!", as I turned around, "I want you to sign the back of my upper thigh." I said. Some call it tequila, but for me, it's liquid courage.  Shredder/ Lei squatted down to make it easier for him to sign the back of my thigh. As he was put the marker on my skin, I said " Do you mind writing your autograph a bit higher on my thigh?" He moved his marker to where my shorts ended and the cuff of my booty began. Hey, that's why these shorts are cheeky shorts. Shredder/ Lei used his right hand to grab my thigh to give him some balance while signing his autograph. Damn, his hands were so warm and smooth. Then, I felt his warm breath on the back of my thigh as he signed "From, Shredder." I wonder how it would feel to have him breathing down my neck and back. Probably like heaven. "Ummm, could you add 'To, Lei'?" I asked innocently. Shredder/Lei paused for a second before writing that part. "Thanks, Shredder." I said sweetly and then walked away while purposely swaying my hips. Now it's your turn to be left as a hot ass puddle of hormones.