WANTED!

After Hoseok flew away from Seoul, away from his family, best friend, his EX, and Namjoon.

He stayed at MarkSon's house here in LA.

He met Mark and Jackson when the two visited Korea, and they were lost. Hoseok and Jackson gets along together with his boyfriend Mark.

The couple were lost back then while looking for Jackson's best friend. Hoseok wasn't able to ask who is Jackson's friend. After he help them into bar he left then Mark asked what was Hoseok's IG and the two of them become a good friends but the thing here is the two didn't know that Hoseok was married man.

"You've been staying with us for 3 years, aren't you planning to go back in Korea again?" Jackson asked.

"I do have some plans too... But I'm afraid..." Hoseok said and stared at the rain outside the markson's mansion.

"With?" Mark asked.

"With all of people whom I left, I bet they hated me so much for leaving them." Hoseok said sighing.

"Aigoo, Hoseok-ah no one will hate a sunshine like you." Jackson said putting his hands at his shoulder.

Hoseok worked as a dance teacher in a school, when Hoseok came in this country everything is new to him. Since there are some rude students who doesn't listen to him. But after staying for so long in the school, he got used to it.

"Mr. Hope? Do you think I can pass at RM entertainment?" One of his students asked, he was not able to answer when he heard the name of the entertainment. He decided to be called Hope, because of Namjoon's grandma.

"Sir?" The freshmen called him.

"Yeah of course. You can." Hoseok answered smiling awkwardly.

"Sir you came from Seoul right? And it was said that the Husband of the CEO of RM ent. Has been missing." Hoseok furrowed his brows.

"Missing?"

"Where did you get that information?" Hoseok asked.

"Internet, the CEO even mentioned that his husband is wanted for stoling something important to him and he needs to be responsible with it." His student explained.

"Omo what if it was his heart?!" A girl from the back fangirling.

"Aigoo. Maybe no? What if his husband stole a precious gem?"

"Do I look like I stole something from him?" Hoseok muttered rolling his eyes.

"I? Are you?--" his student in the front row pointing at him.

"It would be his husband's reaction when he heard you talking Bout him." Hoseok lame excuse.

"Have you seen the CEO of RM company?" One of his student asked again.

"Met him on TV." Hoseok answered.

He just wished that this topic was never been opened. He just want to go home now and asked Taehyung what happened why he was wanted.

"Okay let's start now." Hoseok said to change the topic, after his class he went home and called Taehyung.

Via call:

"Hello?"

"What happened Tae?"

"Tae is not here hyung." Jungkook answered the call.

"Where is he?"

"Well anyways you know everything tho. But nor my place." Hoseok continued.

"Well he is with Namjoon hyung, I'm not sure if they're on a out of country business. But yeah... It's been awhile hyung." Jungkook said.

"Yeah it is kook." Hoseok sighed.

"I told you hyung, we've been telling you that he is not angry with you why don't you just come back?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't, I don't have the guts to face him."

"Hyung you can't hide forever." Jungkook.

"I know. But I just need some time... I lied to him, maybe you were saying that he is not mad or angry with me. But it's still a shame to showed up to him." Hoseok answered, he really miss his family, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, madame kim, and of course Namjoon.

"Wait-- I called you because I wanted to ask you something about the annulment papers and the wanted thingy there." Hoseok changing the topic.

"Oh... Yeah. Namjoon ripped the annulment papers hyung." Hoseok almost spit his coffee on his working sheets.

"What?! Wait-- why--"

"Hello? Hello--" Hoseok was not able to ask why because the call was ended.

He tried to call Jungkook back but he was not answering it anymore. Hoseok sighed, he comb his hair using his hands.

The next day ~

Jackson gave him a vacation ticket.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Well me and Mark will be out for awhile to meet our friend. You'll be staying here in the house and that would be a boring one to do..m so we bought a vacation ticket for you."

"Ticket to Hawaii?!" Hoseok jumped from his seat and hugged the couple.

"Oh my god! This is too much but thank you!" Hoseok said.

"It's a seven days vacation. I hope you will enjoy your vacation there." Mark said.

"And we've been observing you... You look so tired. So we decided to treat you." Jackson said. Hoseok hugged the two again.

"Thank you so much!" Hoseok said.

-------

Yasss! I'm back hahahah!
Well the book two might contains a mild s--ahemut scene. (Note: the might)

I was not able to wait for the 5K reads of the book 1 because you're all so precious to meeeeehhhh hahaha.

Boyfriends hahaha