next step: let destiny play

"Did you ask him how many days he will stay here?" Jimin asked whispering to Hana.

"I heard Jae Chan asking if they can stay for a week here but Hoseok was not answering." Hana answered whispering too.

"Should we put some more acts?" Jimin asked.

"Like what?" Hana said and walked in the living room and put the snacks at the center table.

Jimin followed her the 4 of them are in the living room. Mrs. Jung is still acting not feeling well, alice and Jae Chan was playing outside the house.

"So how long you will stay?" Mrs. Jung asked coughing.

"I-- maybe tomorrow will be back at LA again." Jimin and Hana looked at each other.

"I'm sorry Hoseok but can you stay for a little awhile? Because I need to take care some things in Seoul. Alice father is there asking if she can meet her. So I said yes." Hana lied, she hope that she will not get caught.

"I thought you were in bad terms?" Hoseok asked, Hana internally facepalmed herself why is she so stupid at lying.

"Well we talk some things to make some change it's also for alice sakes, I mean Alice is getting older she need to meet her dad too." Hana said.

Hoseok kinda felt some guilt, well him and his noona have the same situation.

"Okay we will stay for a week." Hoseok just simply answered.

---

The next day

At Kim's Mansion, Namjoon visited his grandma it's been really awhile since she visited her.

Finally the issue between him and Hyeri are all done. Hyeri's child was not Namjoon's child it was other man's baby... Namjoon felt like the lump in his esophagus was now removed.

"Halmeoni!" Namjoon hugged his grandma.

"I'm getting a vacation." Namjoon said directly.

"For what?" His halmeoni asked.

"Well hm... I just want to unwind you know." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.

"You know what Joon, I met a little kid in LA 4 days ago... He was just 4, he looks sooo cute and those dimples of yours reminds me so much of him. Well while looking at that small sunshine feels like I was just talking to you." Madame kim said chuckling...

"That was weird grand ma ~ i'm your only one grandson." Namjoon said.

"But you know what Halmeoni... I once dreamr of Hoseok... Who was giving a birth... I held his hands... It felt so real." Namjoon smiled weakly.

"Do you still love him?"

"Of course I do, that's the reason why I'm asking you if I can take some vacations in LA. I'm gonna look for him and will drag him back in Seoul." Namjoon said dedicatedly...

"Don't you think it is time..." Madame Kim looked at her grandson, she really like Hoseok for her grandson, but he thinks that his grandson needs to stop now. He's been stuck-up with his love for Hoseok, to the point that Namjoon didn't notice that it make it hard to the both of them.

"I will try... One more time. Let me just try it again Halmeoni. But after this... I will set him free for real, I will sign for the annulment papers and set him free for real." Namjoon said smiling weakly, imagining his what ifs... That if Hoseok didn't accept him again or push him away again.

"Okay... If you say so." Madame Kim said, she just hope that this time... Namjoon will win him back again.

---