Let's get divorce

"I will ask him to get a divorce or maybe I will file for it again." Hoseok said, while they were eating. Mrs. Jung and his noona was about to spit their coffee.

"What?"

"Why?"

The woman asked.

Alice was just looking his samchon.

"I will meet him... This is the best for the both of us." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok are you sure about this?" Hana asked.

"Yes noona, I am. This should happened 2 years ago... He is just stubborn and selfish, he never signed for it." Hoseok said.

"Stubborn and selfish?" Alice asked looking at his samchon.

"Alice? What did I told you about when older's--"

"Don't listen and don't talk." Alice answered lowering her head.

Hoseok just looked at his niece behavior after eating. She remained quiet coloring some of his coloring books.

"Alice is not talking to me since this morning noona." Hoseok said.

"Of course. He heard us talking, you know how genius and witty is that little girl right and of course how he like you to be with Namjoon again?"

"I think I need to explain it to her too why I am doing this." Hoseok said.

"You know what I still don't understand why are you doing this Hoseok... You love him but why can't you just admit it to yourself?" Hana sighed

"Namjoon likes you so much... Why don't you talk about him who is the girl?" His noona continued saying.

"I just--"

"BREAKING NEWS: Namjoon and Hyeri are together again! Hyeri is also 3 months pregnant aren't--" mrs. Jung turned off the t.v

"That is not true halmeoni. Namjoon Samchon like Hoseok Samchon so much!" Alice said.

"Alice go to your room me, your mom and your Hoseok samchon will talk."

"Samchon-- please fight for Namjoon samchon." The little girl said crying and hugged Hoseok.

---

"What the fuck!" Namjoon almost flip everything inside his office in his house.

"Hyung calm down--"

"How can I fucking calm down! When I am fucking 100% sure that Hoseok saw it now!" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"We need to do a plan--"

"No." The glass door suddenly opened revealing a Hyeri.

"You're not going to do anything, you know how Korea hated fake. They will start to hate this guy named Hoseok, because other than he is a hoe, he married a man who will be soon to be a father." Hyeri said.

"And you know that I... Who only can erase those rumors since I'm the victim here." Hyeri said.

"What are you talking about? I never touch you Hyeri." Namjoon said Jungkook and Taehyung were holding Namjoon's arm because they knoe that Namjoon can hit this woman right now.

"So should I say to the media that you were denying it because of Hoseok? Then they will hate him more." Hyeri said smirking.

"Why are you doing this?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I love you." Hyeri answered.

"Bullshit! You don't love me! We're already done since the day you cheated on me!" Namjoon said screaming.