Runaway

Hoseok woke up at Namjoon's tight hug.

"Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok tried to wake him up but Namjoon snuggles more to him.

"Na--namjoon I can't breath--"

"Call me yeobo first." Namjoon said smiling, and buried Hoseok at his hug, he doesn't want to set him free because he might runaway from him again afyer what happened last night he will stick to Hoseok like a gum forever.

"Pabo." Hoseok said.

"Yeo--yeobo." Hoseok manage to say.

Hoseok sat on the bed, Namjoon did the same thing too. Hoseok can't stop himself from thinking there are so many what ifs inside his thoughts right now.

Namjoon pulled him and he end up at Namjoon's chest.

"Aigooo my husband stop crying now." Namjoon said ang wiped his tears.

The two looked at each other's eyes.

"I miss you so much." Namjoon confessed without breaking the gaze between them slowly the gap between them are getting closer till their lips met.

Namjoon kissed Hoseok, he kissed Hoseok at most passionate way he can do because he missed him so much. He put all of his emotions in their kiss. Hoseok response with Namjoon's passionate kiss, Hoseok can feel that Namjoon misses him so much.

Namjoon snaked his hands around Hoseok to support him, and while Hoseok snake his hands around Namjoon's nape.

Namjoon closed the door and pinned Hoseok there without breaking the kiss.

Namjoon's need more... They both wanted more. So Namjoon lead the way to his room and Hoseok followed him without breaking the kiss.

He put Hoseok at the king sized bed slowly and started to roam his hands inside Hoseok shirts. Hearing Hoseol moans is like a symphony in his ears. It makes Namjoon's to be turned on.

Namjoon rubbed his hands at Hoseoks crotch and Hoseok sinful mouth moans again.

Namjoon marked Hoseok Hoseok's neck.

"This is mine."

Collarbone "mine"

Sucked Hoseok's chest that makes Hoseok bend to give him more access. "Mine."

And all over his body that he can mark. "You are all mine Hoseok." Namjoon said.

  >  >>>> Fast forward

Namjoon didn't use protection.

Present time ~

Namjoon felt his chest is wet because of Hoseok who is sobbing.

"Why are you crying again?"

"You stole my V card! You pabo!" Hoseok said crying.

"It's normal, you're my husband I also ask for your permission and you answer me a yes with a moa--aw!!!" Namjoon hissed in pain because Hoseok pinched him.

"Stop!" Hoseok said.

"That hurts!" Namjoon said pouting.

"So do I?" Hoseok answered blushing... Well his down there feels so swore.

"I'm going back to my villa." Hoseok said, Namjoon is still hugging him.

"Can't you just stay here?"