The END

"Hoseeeok-ah?" Namjoon called Hoseok at the mansion.

"He was missing since early in the morning young master. Would you like me to call a police?" Sebastian said.

"Ah-- no you don't have to. Maybe he was fixing something outside the mansion." Namjoon said.

"Jaeeee chan!" Kotaro screaming at the hallway of the mansion.

"Kotaro! Be careful you might trip on the floor." Jungkook said to his son. 

"Hyung! How are you?"

"I'm doing good, I'm looking for Hoseok." Namjoon said.

"Well we saw him on our way here, he said that he will talk to someone." Taehyung said.

*Who?* He thought to himself.

"Okay." Namjoon just answered.

"Can you look Jae Chan for me I need to do something." Namjoon said, Taehyung and Jungkook wasn't able to answer he already run outside.

Hoseok is going to a nearby cafe, to talk to someone.

"It looks like you and my Namjoon are back together." Hoseok twitch his brows. *My? When?*

"My?" Hoseok asked.

"He is mine... But you brainwashed him." Hyeri said.

"If you're here just to say those words, I'm going I don't wanna waste my time and my ears to someone who claims my husband as her property. Because Kim Namjoon is my husband so don't use the word my-- to MY husband." Hoseok said.

Hyeri suddenly knelt down the floor.

"I-- I have a terminal disease. I am dying-- Hoseok." Hyeri said, Hoseok looked at him.

Hoseok gulped he doesn't know how he should react about this. "I just-- just want to be with Namjoon for my last months in this world." Hyeri said begging and crying.

Suddenly, Hana came in and dramatically clapping her hands.

"Aigooo. Such a drama queen no wonder you are really an actress." Hoseok looked at his noona.

"Noona--"

"Well. Unfortunately what she said was all not true." Hana said Jimin handed a folder.

"Hyeri, you came back all the way here in Seoul because you are suffering from multi-personaliy disorder. You came back here because you can't believe what the doctor said to you." Hana said, Hoseok was a bit taken a back.

"You need a psychiatrist Hyeri. You don't need Namjoon at all, what you need is a psychiatrist to help you." Hana said sympathetically.

"Hoseok!" Namjoon suddenly came and automatically pulled Hoseok and hide him at his back.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I am." Hyeri started crying like a baby, good thing the cafe was not yet crowded.

There are some nurses hold hyeri.

Hoseok pulled one of them.

"Don't hurt her-- please." Hoseok said.

They came back to the mansion, Kotaro and Jae Chan are playing outside with Sebastian. While the rest of them are in the living room talking.

"Hoseok, if you're thinking if she has a terminal disease. She doesn't have. She is just-- ah--"

"Need some mental assistance." Jimin continued.

"You don't have to think about letting go of Namjoon." Hana said to him.

"I know noona-- I just felt sad about what I've heard about her."

"Well she got that while she was in LA, she got molested by her manager many times, and that's how it starts. Also her mom was verbally abusing her." Taehyung said.

"How did you know all of this?" Namjoon asked to them.

"Well we have our ways, we are NamSeok protetion squad." Jimin said.

"NamSeok?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah Namjoon plus Hoseok is equal to NamSeok. Just like... Taehyung plus Jungkook is equal to Taekook." Jungkook explained.

"Don't you think NamSeok is a nice name for our next baby?" Namjoon whispered to Hoseok, Hoseok cheeks become red as tomatoes because of embarrassment.

"Namjoon!" And slapped Namjoon's shoulder.

Jae Chan was running downstairs.

"Appaaaaa! Kotaro is having a baby brother. He told me that Jungkook samchon is have baby. I want a baby brother too!" Jae Chan said.

"Ha-- ah Jae Chan--"

"Aigooo Kim Kotaro!" Jungkook called his whole name.

"Is that real?" Jimin asked.

"Ah-- yeah, I am pregnant again." Jungkook said blushing.

"Aigoo so the reason why you have been telling me that I smell like kimchi." Jimin said.

"Is because of pregnancy hormones. He even told me I smell like an onion." Taehyung said.

"You really do, because you literally eat a raw onions." Namjoon said pointing to Taehyung.

Later that day, Hoseok received a news from his noona saying that Hyeri was doing well in the hospital.

Hoseok sat at the edge of the bed.

"You have been quite since this morning. You know that you can tell me everything." Namjoon said and hold Hoseok's hands, Hoseok smiled at him showing his small dimples. That Namjoon wouldn't deny they're quite cute for him to handle.

"You look so cute when you show your dimples." Namjoon said and pinches Hoseok's cheeks.

"Did you just know it?" Hoseok said pouting while Namjoon is still pinching his cheeks.

"What?"

"That I'm cute." Hoseok said pouting.

Namjoon hold Hoseok's face and pulled him for a kiss.

"Aigooo." Namjoon said, and hugged him.

"You know that you're cute, while Jae Chan is the cutest." hoseok chuckled.

"He is. But I'm cuter than you." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, because I'm wild and sexy." Namjoon said in his ears.

"Did you learned that from Jackson?"

"Jackson learned it from me." Namjoon said.

They both chuckled, they get into bed and cuddled till they fall asleep.

----

So here it is a new update ~
The next one is yah know... The what we call--

EPIClogue xD
Thank you so much for reading this ~ I'm so happy that you supported the book 2.