So it's you.

"Jimin look at this." Hana said looking at the CCTV footage from the day Hoseok visited the near cafe in their place.

"Hey! It was his beachy ex!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw Ara.

"It is. Based on our research, Ara has been talking to Hoseok hyung." Jungkook said and put Kotaro's magical pacifier to make him shut up from asking to many questions.

"It is also said that Ara is dying." Taehyung continued

"Wow? Even in her last breath she is still selfish?" Jimin deadpanned.

"Shellfish? Appaaaa! I want --"

"I will make my son sleep for now." Jungkook said and carried Kotaro to his room.

"I will make my JK sleep-- aw!" Taehyung hissed in pain.

"You need to help us." Hana said.

"Okay okay-- I was just kidding. Well anyways as I've mentioned, Ara was sick. So maybe she used this to blackmail Hoseok hyung, as we all know how Hoseok hyung is an angel-- he will sacrifice his own happiness for other people... So if my assumptions are right, not left.-- I mean my assumptions are all correct. Hoseok hyung runaway from Namjoon hyung because Ara used her disease." Taehyung said serious.

"While Hyeri-- I think this two are connected with this. Hyeri is still spreading rumors about him and Namjoon hyung. Hyeri even said to the public that Hoseok betrayed Namjoon hyung. Some people hates him now... But some people still believe that Hoseok hyung can't do that he loves Namjoon hyung so much to such a bullshit." Jimin said.

"So it was them, who ruined my NamSeok, like for 4 to 5 years those bitches! Imma slap them!"  Hana said.

---

"Waaaaah!" Hyeri screamed and flips everything in her table.

"What are you doing?" Ara asked.

"Namjoon and Hoseok are back again! I thought your act was perfect?!" Hyeri screamed.

"If they are back just let them, I don't care anymore. After all Hoseok deserves to be happy." Ara cooly said.

Well she really wanted to do this at first, why? Because of revenge. She wants to see Hoseok suffering, sad, unhappy, and hopeless. But after seeing how sad Hoseok is it breaks her heart into pieces. She really do love Hoseok... But she chooses his career over Hoseok and left him, without thinking how Hoseok will feel, she never listen to Hoseok when they're still together, she is the boss one in the relationship, it should be always her decision first, her happiness first, her opinion is always right. She realizes that she was so selfish all this time.

"Bullshit! He doesn't! Namjoon is only mine!" Ara looked at Hyeri.

"You know that Namjoon was never 'yours' because he is LEGALLY married to Hoseok. Of you want me to slap you with those reality I will." Ara said.

"Shut up! I don't need your opinion." Hyeri answered.

"I'm quitting with this bullshit plan of us. I can't take it anymore, I mean I can't endure the sadness with Hoseok's eyes when he was separated with Namjoon. If you want to continue this then continue it... But me? I'm stopping now here. This is the least thing I can do for Hoseok. To be happy for his own happiness and family." Ara said and left Hyeri alone.

---

While Ara was walking in the street to meet Hoseok and tell that she is now setting him free, setting him free from worries or in his blackmails.

"So it's you who plan this shit?" Hana confronted her. Jimin was holding Hana's wrist.

"It was not me, okay. Let me talk to you and explain all of this." Ara said.