Epilogue

1

2

3

4

After a year.

Hoseok is now teaching at Seoul university as a dance teacher of course.

Namjoon is still the CEO of RM company, his company is doing well because. It's also because of Taehyung and Jungkook's help.

Jungkook gave a birth to a baby girl, Kotaro is so happy that he had a younger sister now.

"Eomma, how much you should give to a friend when he is getting married?" Namjoon asked while putting the plate at the table.

"Can you just seat Namjoon, I feel like I will have a heart attack everytime the utensils stumbles in your hands." Mrs. Jung said to him, Hoseok just chuckled.

Namjoon pouted and sat.

"The two was your friend so you should both give them an equal amount of money. Also why do you bother about the amount? You're a CEO Namjoon." Mrs. Jung said.

"Jae Chan-ah, come down there we will eat." Hoseok called Jae Chan from his room.

Mrs. Jung stayed at Hoseok and Namjoon's new house.

"I'm going now I also have to fix myself. I'm the mother I should be the prettiest." Hoseok blinke his eyes.

"Isn't the bride should be the prettiest?" Jae Chan asked.

"Jae Chan, I'm the bride's mother so I have to be prettier than her." Namjoon covered Jae Chan's mouth and put him in the chair so he can eat his cereal.

"I'm going see you later." Mrs. Jung said and left them.

"Hello? Yeah I already got it. I'm on my wa--" The bouquet of flower was about to be ruined because the door suddenly close good thing there is a guy hold the door.

Ara looked at the man. "T-- thank you." The guy just smile. "You're welcome, take care." He said smiling at Ara.

"Kotarooooo!" Jungkook screamed out his lungs.

"I told you that stop eating chocolate!" Jungkook said to him.

"Who gave you--"

Kotaro automatically pointed his other dad.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whines to Taehyung.

"Let's go Kirin, you need to wear your gown." Taehyung said to Kirin and runaway from his bunny husband.

"Sorry appa!" Kotaro said and kissed Jungkook even though he has a chocolate all over his face.

Jungkook just sighed.

"Come here lets change your clothes." Jungkook said calmly.

"Aigoo Jimin, who would think you'll get your jams?" Namjoon said, he was the MC at the wedding event.

Jimin throw a poisonous look to him.

"May we call on the, Groom." Namjoon said smiling at him.

"Height--"

"I swear Kim Namjoon, if I'm just not wearing my tuxedo imma kick you there." Jimin said loosing his patience with Namjoon bullying his height and his jams.

Hoseok was just chuckling and the other visitors at Jimin.

"May we call on the bride, with my sunshine escorting him to a jamless man." Jimin looked at him again with a poisonous look.