Jimin you got no jams

"Hyung you know that I will not stop pestering you right?" Jimin asked.

"At least let me eat for awhile." Hoseok said pointing at his food.

"Well anyways how long you will stay here?" Hoseok asked to his best friend hoping that he will not stay for so long.

"Hyung-- is this how you hate me? You-- I just came here and now you wanted me to go back to where I am from?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"I will stay here for like... Until you were able to give birth." Jimin said, Hoseok almost spit his food.

"What?!"

"Hyung we know that you can stay all alone, but having a baby is different. Don't worry I have my jobe here... I'm not jobless okaii." Jimin said Rolling his eyes.

After Hoseok eat, he decided to go to his room.

"Hyung--" Hoseok closed the door, right to his face.

Jimin blinked his eyes. "Wooow! Magic-- I mean woow! Rood. Why did he became like that? Ah-- pregnant hormones."

Jimin muttered.

"What will I do? Jimin will never stop asking me." Hoseok talked to himself.

Hoseok was trying to clear his mind.

He did some breathing exercises.

Then opened the door.

He kicked Jimin who's laying at his sofa.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You can ask me now." Hoseok said.

"Why did you lie about this?"

"As I've said to the MarkSon couple, Namjoon and Hyeri's child need to grow up with a complete normal family it's the best for them." Jimin picked his ears trying to clarify what did he heard from Hoseok's statement.

"Hyung? Pardon?"

"So? The best for your baby is to grow up without his dad?"

"I--i know it wasn't good... But you know it right... That my case is a rare thing. I don't want my baby to grow getting so much attention and bullied by anyone." Hoseok said.

"Hyung, you know that growing up without his dad will cause him to be bullied or make fun." Jimin said trying to fight for the baby's rights.

"Jimin you-- you got no jams."

"HYUNG!" Jimin screamed.

"I mean you don't understand Jimin..." Hoseok answered, Jimin sighed he maybe doesn't understand but he knows that Hoseok's baby has the right to grow up with Namjoon, grow up with a family.

"But you know what hyung... Before I left Seoul. I met Namjoon hyung... He said to me that he really wants to hate you so much, so bad... But he can't understand himself why he can't hate you... He keeps on falling for you for unknown reasons even though he was hurt..." Jimin lowered his head he wants to hide his sympathy with his favorite couple.

*"I will be selfish for once"* Hoseok remembered Mark's words. He sighed and shakes his head. He can't do that... He can't be selfish for his own happiness and for own good while someone died because of his selfishness.

"There is a free room there Jimin it's for my baby soon but since you are here you can stay there." Hoseok said, he decided that he will let his best friend stay with him.

"Omo hyung! Does--"

"Yes Jimin, I will let you stay here. But please clean the house..." Hoseok said.