ALOHA

Hoseok already signed for his vacation leave, he passed by in a department store to buy some things for his vacation.

When he came back at the MarkSon's mansion no one is there. Because MarkSon is out with their friend and for their anniversary.

He started packing his clothes good for 7 days and six nights. Hoseok smiled bitterly when he remember a memory of him and Namjoon.

"I really want to visit Hawaii." Hoseok said while looking at the art gallery, the couple were invited to be at an exhibit.

"Me too." Namjoon said the both of them are looking the sunset painting in hawaii.

"After our contract I will visit the Hawaii with my girlfriend."

"Can't you just think for yourself once?" Hoseok looked at him

"I mean why don't you go by yourself to relax for your own." Namjoon suggested.

Hoseok sighed. He never thought that he will miss how Namjoon nagged him whenever he thinks other first.

He would not deny it, that today he wished that Namjoon is with him to travel in hawaii. He always hope that when everything is fine between them he hopes that they can be a good friends. Since Namjoon is a straight, he guess that he is contended to be his friend.

He rode a taxi on his way to airport.

He is already sitting comfortably in his place.
While he was sitting he suddenly remember Namjoon, when he was comforted by him for the first time. He sighed... "No more Kim Namjoon, stop it Jung Hoseok." He talked to himself and enjoy the long ride to Hawaii.

He arrived safely in Hawaii the hospitality is on point.

"Aloha!" Everyone greeted him with a smile and aloha.

"Aloha!" An old man greeted him.

"A-- Aloha." Hoseok greet with his smile.

"You're mr. Kim Hoseok?" Hoseok's jaw dropped.

"Wait Kim? No I'm Jung Hoseok." Hoseok said.

"Oh yeah Jung Hoseok when you're not married." The old man explained.

"How--"

"I'm sorry sir but you need to get in the car now." The old man said, Hoseok awkwardly rode the car.

Jackson mentioned that there is a service on his way to his vacation house. But he never thought that the service has so many information about him.

"How did you know I married someone?" He asked.

"I will be your personal bodyguard in your stay here. I'm from Kim household 10 years ago but decided to stopped serving them since my son is there." Hoseok hold his mouth... Is this why he looks like Sebastian--

"You're Sebastian's father?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. I've heard that you runaway from them." Hoseok sighed.

"Yeah I did... That's why I need to unwind." Hoseok said, he leaned comfortably at the back seat and his eyes wonders how Hawaii is beautiful.

"Ah--?"

"Tanaka. You can call me Tanaka." The Old man introduce.

"I will call you ahjussi instead." Hoseok said smiling.

"Can you not tell to anyone that I'm here even Sebastian?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course it's your privacy." Tanaka answered, and the car stopped at villa.