Is he dying?

When Hoseok fainted the three were outside the room were Hoseok was confined. The doctor was not saying anything yet they only said that they need to make some test.

"Heol! Oh my jams!" Jimin said clapping his hands on the air.

"Hyung you don't have a jams." Jungkook commented.

"You forgot?" Taehyung asked.

"The two of you are really soulmate." Jimin said and give them a poisonous look.

"Hoseok hyung might be dying!" Jimin said holding his both cheeks in horror.

"Hyung you got really no jams."

"No Jungkook, listen. Hyung faints in the store, and the doctors were still making some more test--" Jimin stopped talking and covered his mouth.

"What if he have a terminal disease?!" He stood up amd lean on the wall.

"My hyung!" He said and started doing some dramatic walling in the wall.

"My best friend-- my NamSeok ship? Is shrunk--when--"

"Hyung can I smack Jimin hyung's head so he can wake up from his drama?" Jungkook asked.

"No babe don't do it. I will do the honor--" but when Taehyung was about to do it Hana came and knocked Jimin's head.

"Aw! Noona?" Jimin said hissed in pain.

"You mochi cheeks, he is not dying."

"That's what am gonna say." Taehyung

"Maybe he is mpregnant." Jungkook continued Tae's words.

"The two of you knows that Hoseok hyung has a dick right?" Jungkook and Taehyung both face palmed.

"Jimin, MPREG happens to male, they give pregnant by CS section, don't you dare to think that it will come out with his ass hole." Hana started explaining but well being Jimin he already thought about that.

"Oooooh. So he might be pregnant?" Jimin ask.

The doctor excuse himself to talk to the three of them.

"May I ask if his husband here?" Jimin became emotional again.

"Are you his husband?"

"Do I look like Kim Namjoon? And my height is 181 cm?" Jimin deadpanned after acting emotional.

"No he is not, but I am the patient's noona." Hana said.

"Well, Hoseok has a rare case of pregnancy... As you all know recently we had a patient with the same case too."

"Kim Hoseok is mpregnant that's why I need to talk to his husband things might not easy for Hoseok and for his husband. I need to console his husband asked if he can provide the patience that he needs because mpregnant are such a moody type of person, they have so many cravings that are twice than a normal pregnancy." The doctor explained, with that the doctor left.

"You are pregnant Hoseok." His noona said, Hoseok remained silent, he knows well he did use a pt in the house.

But he already decided to abort the child.

"I'm signing for abortion." Hana furrowed his brows hearing Hoseok's decision.

"Are you hearing yourself Hoseok?" His noona asked.

"I'm sure with this."

"Hoseok please think about--"

"I don't have to noona. Namjoon and I are getting divorce." Hoseok said and laid back to the hospital bed.

A week later ~

Jimin heard about Hoseok's plan of getting abortion. Which Jimin got triggered his jams if he have those...

"What the hell hyung! Answer your phone?" He said murdering his phone.

"I need to tell this to Namjoon hyung this is the least thing I can do for the gift inside him." Jimin talked to himself, he kicked Jungkook and Taehyung who are busy playing with his new xbox.

"Yah! Yah! The two of you let's go we need to save the baby from Hoseok hyung. Hana called me saying Hoseok hyung left early today to do the abortion." Jimin said, the two sprang up from the cushions that they were seating.

----

RM's Company

"Sir? You have a important meeting today it will start 30 minutes from now." Namjoon's secretary said.

"Okay." He answered shortly.

Namjoon is trying occupy his thoughts with all of the paper works inside his office. He tried his best to forget abot Hoseok.

"Namjoon hyung!" He can hear the three shouting and screaming for his name outside the office.

"Okay the three of you why are you so noisy?"

Jimin talked first. "Hoseok hyung is pregnant, I know it's impossible since he have a dick. But he have a rare case the doctor said.--"

"Let's stop explaining now hyung." Jungkook said covering Jimin's mouth.

"Hyung, Hoseok hyung is getting a abortion. He will abort your child inside him!" Taehyung said direct to the point.

Namjoon doesn't understand why it happens, he was happy that he will have a baby but hearing about the abortion boils his blood directly to his head. He need to stop what Hoseok was thinking.

"Sir the --" he pushed his secretary and run from his company.

"We will do the meeting instead." Taehyung and Jungkook said simce they're one of the shareholders in the company.

While Jimin followed Namjoon, he is still trying to contact Hoseok but no answer from him.

---

"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to give you a life... I just don't want you to experience how hard is to be here with me." Hoseok said to his baby inside him. He was waiting for his turn...

"Please forgive me." Hoseok whispered and started crying.

-----

I'm so done with my plot lols. I hope you will not hate me for doing this huhuhuhu.

Well anyways are you ready for the next chapter? There will be too much drama with our Namseok.

Huhuhuhuhu.