Home Again

Hoseok came back to his hometown safely. As soon as he saw Alice playing her dolls outside the house his tears fell down.

He missed his niece so much.

"Alice! Come inside clean you room!" He heard his noona calling alice.

Mrs. Jung came out holding a basket, the basket automatically dropped on the ground when she saw a familiar image.

Hoseok run to her and hugged her tightly and the two started crying.

"Mooooom!" Hoseok scream out lout while crying.

"Shhhhh... Mom is here now." Mrs. Jung calm her son. Alice came out and called her mom saying Hoseok is back the two also hugged Hoseok.

"Welcome home again." The three said.

"I'm happy that you're not mad at me." Hoseok said wiping his tears.

"Who told you?" Hana asked his noona.

"Noona." Hoseok whined.

"Namjoon almost flipped korea just to find you." Hoseok looked away when he heard Namjoon's name.

"Namjoon Samchon should know that you're back." Alice said happily.

"No."

"Don't tell him, or to anyone." Hoseok bowing his head.

His mother looked at him with confusion.

"Why? He is your husband." Mrs. Jung Answered.

"No... I mean we're working on annulment already in no time we will be separated for good." Mrs. Jung is confused right now... Namjoon proved so many things into her eyes when Hoseok was lost. Namjoon would visit their house asking if Hoseok is home or he called. Namjoon even take good care of them.

"What's happening?"

"I-- I don't deserve him mom. I mean while I was gone... I came back here to visit him to fix the damage... But when I visit our house. There is pretty woman, she is the one who talked to me and wearing Namjoon's shirt."

"Okay... And who is the girl?" His noona asked.

"I don't know who is she... But I just want to stay away from him now noona." Hoseok said.

"I will let you stay here till the things between you and Namjoon will cool down but I can't keep you hiding here Hoseok." His mom started talking.

"Take some rest now." Mrs. Jung said.

----

Jimin was busy on dancing when Namjoon called him.

"Hello?"

"What?"

"I don't understand you hyung."

"WHAT?! WHERE JAMS HE GOES?! OH GAWD!!!"

"Okay okay."

Jimin ended the call and quickly book for a trip to Jeju.

As soon as Jimin came back at Hoseok's home here in Jeju he knocked on the gate.

"Chiminie-samchon!" Alice.

"Oh hey alice, where is your samchon?" Jimin asked. Jimin looked at mrs. Jung and Alice's mother.

Jimin knocked at Hoseok's door.

"Leave me alone mom. Please?" Hoseok said.

But still Jimin opened the door.