THE PLAN

As soon as Jimin came back in Seoul, Hana called him telling go to their house because they will have an important meeting.

"So I have a plan." Mrs. Jung said.

"What is that?" Jimin asked.

"Well as you can see, we can't let my grandson grow up without meeting Namjoon. I maybe become permissive with Hoseok's decision but! I also consider Namjoon's feelings about this." Mrs Jung said as if she was a leader of an advocacy, well she was the leader of NamSeok club says by her.

"I agree with that!" Alice raised her agree comment balloon.

"And when did you get that Alice?" Jimin asked.

"I'm the only one who have this props." Alice answered.

"We need to know why Hyung keeps on pushing Namjoon hyung away from him." Jimin said and put his hands to his chin.

"Ohh well I have two ideas." Hana said.

"Alice!" Hana muttered then snapped her hands.

Jimin was amazed how Jung Family have this kind of props. They're ready for this meeting...

"Jimin please turn the page to 1 of course."

"As you can see the first reason is this, Hyeri girl. The one who spread the news about her... Being pregnant and the father was Namjoon. You are aware that this hyeri girl, was at Namjoon and Hoseok's house years ago when Hoseok decided to come back here and visit Namjoon. But this girl acted as if he was Namjoon's wife." Hana said.

"I know about this." Jimin muttered.

"And the second one is..."

"Mom mom! Can I explain that one?" Alice asked well she is 8 years old now so she really speak well but...

"Of course..."

"Not! Alice. Just seat back there and listen." Hana said to her beloved daughter.

"Turn the page to the next." Hana commanded.

"So the second one could be his *ex girlfriend*"

"To Hyeri's case I'm kinda give my suspicion 50-60 percent while to Ara... I'm giving my 99% for this gurla." Hana said.

"What about the 1%?" Jimin asked.

"It's for Hoseok, I bet he is just being such an angel like me. So yeah--"

"But you said only 2 persons."

"You asked for the 1 percent boi--"

"The two of you stob it now. *The plan* is..."

And mrs. Jung planned that Jimin will tell to Hoseok that she was hospitalized because of unknown reason.

"That's it?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, we just need his ass to be back here of course with my grandson." Mrs. Jung said.

"Why we didn't plan this earlier?" Jimin asked.

"It's because mom and I decided to give him some time, we tried to persuade him, but it doesn't work. So 4 years of hiding is enough... Namjoon need to know this -- call Taehyung and Jungkook, tell the plan, but they don't have to bring Namjoon yet. Bring their precious Kotaro." Jimin blinked his eyes, Taehyung and Jungkook named their son Kotaro? No wonder they are really into that anime.

"Yeah I will be leaving today also. Since I need to check my store." Jimin said and left the house of Jung Family.

---