NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ IT

Last night, I received a message from someone. I guess I can take it as a complaint, since she/he got a point. I know you want to complain about me keep on publishing stories without ending them. I'm sorry about that... I know I always say this.

I'm not writing this because I'm a drama queen or what... But I'm writing this to say how I feel.

I write stories because it was my hobby, it was my way of dwelling my anxieties in life, it is my way of satisfying my feels and your feels (hopefully).

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to finish my other stories (e.g grim reaper, so far away, love yourself) as much as I want to continue them, but I was in the state of writer's block, or to tell you the truth it is because I forgot the plot.

If you will give me a help, or giving me some ideas or opinion... I don't want to accept it. It's not because I'm not open for suggestions or opinion. It is because I want you to write it instead.

I mean like for example (so far away Yoonjin story) you have some ideas on how you want to end it or how you want to continue it. If you had some ideas you can tell it to me... But I won't use it as my new plot. It was your plot I'll just simply advice you to write your own story. (Because I know that you're all better than me.)

I don't deserve the attention that my story receives.

If you're waiting for my updates you can tell it to me in a right way... I mean approach me in a nice way. I'm very sensitive type of person...

Right now... I do think that I'm such a disappointment and irresponsible writer... (I know I should not call myself a writer because of this.)

If you will ask me why I keep on writing a new story but not updating the old ones...

It's because the new ones are still fresh in my mind, while the old ones were in the state of 'I forgot the plot'.

I also know how you feel about a story that has not yet ended... I'm also a reader, I've read many stories in my own language and in English too. Then afte awhile, I will see the author that she/he not yet finish the story but published a new one. I know it hurts, since you really like the story that he/she not yet updated for awhile now... But you can't just force someone or ask someone why he/she can't update his/her story again. People also have some personal reasons why they don't write or update it again. (That's how I see or my opinion about the author's like me who can't update their story for a long time.)

I will continue them just wait... If you can't wait then I'm sorry if you waited for so long.

Also...

To people who keep on supporting me even though I can't update more, or for the people who has been waiting for so long... Thank you and I'm sorry.

Thank you so much to everyone who still read my other stories, I'm sorry if I'm irresponsible, selfish, and disappointment.

Thank you... I hope you can wait me to continue writing again.