Seoul

Hoseok was doing the laundry when he saw his son looking and staring to some catalogues, whenever Jae Chan see something interested in the picture he smiled showing his dimples, that makes Hoseok smile, he really got those illegal dimples from his dad.

Hoseok continue his laundry again. When he came back after hanging the duvet. He saw Jae Chan counting some money.

"Appaaa! Can you count my monet for me?" Jae Chan said pulling Hoseok's hem shirt.

"Ah yeah I will, but need to cook for our lunch first baby." Hoseok said avoiding his son from his favor.

"Okay." Jae Chan answered smiling innocently.

---

Later that day Hoseok and Jae Chan just stayed in the house, Hoseok tried his best to make some excuse whenever the younger ask him if he can count his money.

"Appaaaa, I will go outside. Will visit the halmeoni next our apartment." Hoseok looked at his son holding his toys. Hoseok never knew that there is a new Tennant at the next house.

"Okay." Hoseok said, the building is safe tho so Hoseok let his son. It's a good way too, to divert Jae Chan's attention about counting his savings.

---

"Halmeoni? Can you count this for me?" Jae Chan asked.

"Why do you have this much amount of money?" The old korean woman asked.

"Hm... I saved money and Jimin samchon helped me too." Jae Chan said smiling showing his illegal dimples.

"Jimin Samchon gave this money to me last Christmas secretly." Jae Chan confessed to the old woman still showing his dimples.

"You reminds me of someone I know. He also do that when he needs something... — I will help you counting them." The Old Woman said.

After counting the money.

"You have 200 dollars already." Jae chan looked confuse.

"How much do I need to go in Korea?" Jae Chan asked.

"You still need 200 more." Jae Chan sighed.

"I guess I really can't go to Seoul now..."

Jae Chan knows that his dad will not give him money anymore. It was his Jimin samchon who always mention his other dad was waiting for him in Seoul. It was his Jimin Samchon who always gives him a really big amount of money so he can save up. But now that he is not around he knows... It will take some years again.

"I will give you some, since I'm going back to Seoul today." The old woman said.

"Ha--? But why?"

"Let's say that you're a good boy, because you're saving money to go to Seoul."

"Who will you meet there?" The old woman continue asking.

"My dad, and my grandma too." Jae Chan said smiling widely.

"Okay here." The old woman gave him money.

The door suddenly opened revealing a butler.

"Madame, I'm sorry to interrupt you with this cute human being here. But we need to go now." The old woman's butler said.

"Okay. Be a good boy Jae Chan." The old woman said.

"See you in Seoul." Jae Chan said waving his hands.

---

Jae Chan came back to their house wearing his wide smile.

"Appaaaa!" Jae Chan called his father.

He saw his father packing their clothes.

"Appa what's happening?" Jae Chan asked.

"We need to go in Seoul, go pack you—"

"OMO! REALLY DAD?! WE WILL MEET MY DAD?" jae Chan exclaimed.

"No your grandma is in hospital Chan, let's not talk about your dad for now." Hoseok said panicking.

Hoseok received a call from his Jimin saying that his mom was in Hospital for almost a week now. Jimin doesn't know why... But he told Hoseok that he need to come back in Seoul.

They took a taxi to LA airport... Hoseok was afraid that he might meet Namjoon... But he is more afraid that there might something happened to his mom. He can't forgive himself more if something happens to his mother.

"Dad?" Jae Chan called.

Jae Chan gave an envelope.

"It's my savings, the halmeoni help me count it."

"It's my payments for bringing me with you in Seoul." Hoseok smiled to his son.

"You don't have to pay... Keep the money anyways we will buy some times using that. Okay?" Hoseok said.

Hoseok is praying that his mother is fine...

-----

So the reason why Hoseok pushing Namjoon away will be revealed soon hahahaha.

Are you excited? Hahahaa lols.