Abort

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said crying in front of the doctor.

"It's okay you will accept the things eventually."

Hoseok come out the room.

He is still crying.

He walked outside the hospital it was raining, he didn't think about it anymore and walk in the rain.

"Hoseok!" Namjoon called his name from a distance he stepped back. Namjoon run to him and hugged him, Hoseok cried more.

"My baby how is--" Hoseok looked at his eyes.

"How did you know?" Hoseok asked and removed Namjoon's hands.

"That's not the problem here... It was your plan of doing the abortion." Hoseok looked at his eyes.

"Did you--" Hoseok didn't answer and started walking again, Namjoon hold Hoseok's wrist.

"Did you--?"

"YES! I did it I fucking abort your child inside of me! I've sinned Namjoon! You had a girlfriend, and I let you touch me! It was not right to give that little one inside me! Because it was a sin to have a sex with you and to have a child with you!" Hoseok screamed out while he was crying.

"Why Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't ask me why... It's is the best for the all of us." Hoseok said and left Namjoon there alone.

Jimin was late when he came out, the doctor didn't answer him evem though he use his aegyo to him. The doctor called security to dragged Jimin out of the hospital.

"Jimin? What did the doctor said?"

"He didn't answer since it was their patients privacy. I think Hoseol hyung really did it... I saw his name signed at the table." Namjoon cried more *why Hoseok hates me so much?* *I thought he love me?* that's what Namjoon's thought right now.

"You might catch cold hyung, let's go." Jimin said and helped Namjoon to get up.

Jimin doesn't understand his best friend why is he doing all of this? He loves Namjoon so much but he keeps on pushing him away from him... Is he trying to punish himself? Well if he was, people all around him were all affected.

---

"Namjoon!" His grandma came inside the house. Madame Kim was about to nagged him but she stopped when she saw how devastated her grandson is.

"Namjoon--"

"Halmeoni." Namjoon started crying.

"My baby--" Namjoon can't continue his words.b

Madame Kim heard what happened to his soom to be grandson or granddaughter to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Shhh..." Madame kim said and started calming her grandson.

Madame kim doesn't know how she will react with all of this. She can't hate Hoseok with his decision... For her... This shits will never happen if she didn't interfere with his grandson's plan this will never happened to him.

"I'm sorry Namjoon." Madame Kim whispered to his sleeping grandson.

----

"Why do I feel like Hoseok hyung didn't do it." Jungkook said to Taehyung and Jimin.

"I think he did it... As you can see when Hoseok.hyung decided to do something... He will do it." Jimin said.

The three sighed.

"No my mpreg hormones can feel it!" Jungkook exhort.

"WHAT YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO?!" Jimin almost spit his coffee to Jungkook's face.

"Jimin can you lower down your voice?" Taehyung said.

"How?" Jimin asked.

"Wanna know how we did it?" Taehyung asked smirking.

"I mean do you also have the same case as Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah... Actually I'm the patient that they mentioned." Jungkook answered smiling.

"Aigoo... If Hoseok hyung didn't do it... I think they will be on the same age." Jimin said sighing.

---

Hoseok came back to their house.

"Hoseok!" Hana and mrs. Jung said.

"Mom... Noona." Hoseok started crying.

"I know this is not the time to ask this Hoseok..."

"But did you?"

Hoseok looked at their eyes hoping that he didn't do it.

Flashback...

"So you're Kim Hoseok?" Dr. Wang asked, Hoseok just nodded.

"Why do you want to abort the child?" The doctor asked.

"It's-- because I--" Hoseok started crying.

"I will show you how the abortion process do... Then you can decide if you will let your baby experience this."

Hoseok's eyes were now at the laptop's screen. He saw how the process was done... He hold his stomach, he started crying. Dr. Wang closed the laptop.

"Now I'm asking you again... Why do you want to abort the child?"

"It's because I didn't-- no... It was an accident the baby inside will grow up with his other father... I want to protect him from cruelty in this world by aborting it... But--"

"After seeing how the process has done, you don't want to do it." Dr. Wang continued.

"Having a baby is not an accident, remember that. Babies were a small miracle of life in every couple in the world... Whether you didn't want to happen it or you wanted too... It's still a miracle. He gave this to you because he knows that you can do the responsibility to be a father to your child. It was not your fault, the baby, his other than or anyone. It's destined to happen." Dr. Wang said smiling.

"Good thing you realized that doing this will not help you to protect him/her."

"Can I ask if anyone still do it--" Hoseok wasn't able to finish his question because dr. Wang knew his point.

"Well... There are some..." Dr. Wang answered.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said crying.

"It's okay mr. Kim Hoseok, you will accept it eventually." Dr. Wang said, he knows that Hoseok wasn't able to accept this happening to his life but he knows that Hoseok will accept it... Maybe after coming out in this room.

---

Mrs. Jung and Hana hugged Hoseok.

"That's my son... You're brave enough Hoseok." Mrs. Jung said.

"Aigoooo... My dongsaeng you made me worry forever. I'm glad that you didn't do it..." Hana said.

"Can you please not mention this to Namjoon?" Hoseok asked.

"Why?"

"I just made him hate me, because I told that I abort his child... Please mom... Noona." Hoseok said.

"But if he knows the truth about this we will not cover you up." His mother said.

"Yeah... But don't tell him... I will go back to LA again I still have work there as a teacher." Hoseok said.

"Are you sure you will be fine alone there?" Hana asked.

"Yes Noona. I know I can..." Hoseok smiled looking at his tummy.

"Okay." Hana answered.

------

Ohhhhh my gawd I'm so happy I got 700+ reads now ~ thank you guys ~~ also as you can see I update almost like everyday ~ aren't you proud of meeeeh? Lols. Joke hahahaha. But yeah i'm soooo happy that I can update more often now hehehe ~