Stalking

Namjoon is packing his things for his vacation in Hawaii. His best friend from LA send a ticket to Hawaii, he really doesn't want to go there since he promised that when he visits Hawaii, Hoseok MUST be with him.

It's been exactly 2 years since his husband left, he never signed the anullement papers. Taehyung on the other hand was helping him and Jungkook made his way outside Namjoon's room to answer a phone call.

"Mark hyung and Jackson hyung gave those tickets because they've just heard the news about you and Hoseok hyung." Namjoon closed his luggage.

"Wait... They know Hoseok?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Yeah, Hoseok hyung has been staying at their mansion for almost 2 years and they never knew that he was your husband." Taehyung answered.

"What?! Imma punch wang for not telling this all to me--"

"Hyung why are you so slow? Are you really sure that your IQ is 148?" Taehyung asked deadpanned.

"They never know because Hoseok hyung never mentioned it. Hoseok hyung is really good at keeping things only for him, also the reason why they gave you a free ticket to trip to Hawaii is to set you up and lastly..." The door suddenly opened.

"Do I look like I'd spend my dollars to you for no reason?" Jackson said.

Jackson, Mark and Namjoon talked about how do they know Namjoon was Hoseok's husband, and how they met Hoseok.

After that they give Namjoon a ride to incheon, for his flight.

As soon as Namjoon arrived at the Hawaii airport he saw a familiar image to him. It was Sebastian's father. Namjoon smiled widely and hugged him, he treats Sebastian's father as his second grand pa.

"Woaaaah! It's been awhile how is it going here? Woaaaah." He said in disbelief that his favorite butler other than Sebastian is here.

"I'm doing good, how bout you master?" Tanaka asked.

"I've been suffering with a disease." Namjoon started, Tanaka immediately stopped and stepped on the break that cause Namjoon to almost kissed the windshield.

"What?! Why?! How?!" Tanaka asked sympathetically. The old man was trying his best not to cry.

Namjoon sighed... "A disease of longing, missing someone so much that I can do everything just to see him again and just to be with me again forever." Tanaka sighed in relieved.

"Aigoo I thought it was something dying." Namjoon looked at Tanaka.

"Yeah this feeling is really like a dying disease." Namjoon confessed how really feels for the past years.

When he arrived at his own villa he layed at his bed, the markson only told that they also give Hoseok a ticket to Hawaii. But the two didn't mention where Hoseok will be staying on his vacation here.

He decided to have a walk, he saw Hoseok. He is about to grab his hands and pull him in a hug but he stopped thyself. He might surprise his husband with his sudden action.

He followed him, he saw how he smile... The smile that he's been missing for almost like forever. He wanted to run to Hoseok's arms but he can't.

He just followed him... Namjoon almost fell and  caught by Hoseok because of Jungkook and Taehyung who followed Namjoon all over here in Hawaii.

"Why are you here? How--"

"We have our own ways hyung. Well anyways, why don't you show up?" Taehyung asked, while Jungkook was busily taking some pictures.