Intruder

"AT LAST, you are here.” Ahrkhei was sitting at the window, kung saan dumadaan si Gelo noon.

“Ano'ng ginagawa mo dito? Ano ‘to?” Inikot niya ang paningin niya sa loob ng kuwarto.

  Bumaba si Ahrkhei sa bintana at nilapitan siya. “I just want you to see how beautiful you are.”

  “Yeah, right.” Itinaas niya ang hawak na picture. “Beautiful, indeed.”

  “Hey, you’ve got a lovely smile in that photo.”

  Nagbuntonghininga siya. Mambobola na lang ang kumag na ito, halatang-halata pa na bola.

“Saan mo galing ang mga pictures ko?”

“I met your ‘Kuya Gelo’ and his girlfriend the other night."

  "What?!"

NAGSIMULANG magkuwento si Ahrkhei. From the moment he laid Deejay on the bed, until he came face to face with Gelo. How could he forget everything?

  The way she kissed him was different. She was different. Hindi na ito ang dating Deejay na lagi na ay may limitasyon sa katawan. This one was so passionate and uninhibited. Maybe because she was drunk, or maybe because this was her true color after all. That demure, innocent Deejay he knew back then was just another deception.

  Pilit niyang inilayo ang mukha niya dito. “Deejay… Stop, damn it!” He stepped back and stared at her.

God, she looked so beautiful, so alluring. Her pretty face was flushed. Her brown eyes were now a shade darker in passion. And her lips… he missed those lips.

When Deejay left, he started dating random women again, but none of them had ever satiated his need for this one particular woman. No one had filled the terrible emptiness in his heart, until now. Just one kiss from Deejay, and he was whole again. He knew now that he was fighting a losing battle with the woman he couldn’t stay away from.

“I wanna be with you again, Ahrkhei. Just for tonight. Give me this one night and I will give you everything I have.”

Who was he to deny that? She only wanted one night in his arms, when he could actually give her a lifetime. He wanted to win her back, pero hindi sa ganitong paraan. He wanted Deejay to choose him when she was sober and in her right mind. But she was asking for tonight...

   Hell, he could talk to her tomorrow. Right now, he would give her what she wanted. He would give in to his desire. He would take everything he could get from her. He had wanted this for so long, and he could finally have it now.

  Lumapit ulit si Deejay nang makita nito na natigilan siya. Binuksan nito ang zipper sa gilid ng suot nitong gown. Bumagsak ang damit sa paanan ng dalaga, leaving only the strapless bra and lacey bikini on her luscious body. She didn’t say another word this time.

Lust, need, something dark and too hot, too intense twisted inside him. It had always been this way with Deejay. From that very first kiss. Tuluyan nang kumawala ang lahat ng kontrol ni Ahrkhei.

Itinulak niya ang babae pabalik sa kama.They fell on the bed. Deejay moved on top of him, habang pilit na sinisipa ang gown at sapatos nito palayo. Tuluyan nitong kinalas ang mga butones ng damit niya. She even had the guts to unbuckle his belt and pull his zipper down.

“You don’t know what you’re asking for, woman.” He flipped her over to the bed. In that moment, he was given a chance to make all his fantasy come true.

When Deejay trembled in his arms and whispered his name in her most sexy, hoarse voice, he held her hands and pinned them on the bed. He covered her mouth with his as she let out her muffled cries. Fingers intertwined, hearts beating as one, they took the most unforgettable journey of their lives.