wife?

The story start from 1st phase of swaragini where ragini pushed swara in rever and gets married with laksh... but sanskar is no where in this plot... this all done by only ragini... swara comes badi with help of some doctor... and after that she goes to maheshwary mansion for questioning laksh... there she was highly insulted by raglak and she was very hurt...she is walking on the road... she was thinking about her parents who are once again separated and then about her beloved one's betrayal... she was thinking her life has no value now... she should go from this world...

She was thinking all this and suddenly sees a car has dashed with a tree... a hand is hanging from the side... few people has surrounded them and is whispering some thing... she rush to them... she sees 2 person are there... one who was driving the car is highly injured... so much blood is flowing from his head... his full face has covered with his blood... even his face can't be identified... next person is also injured but less than this... he has also head injury... swara with courage comes forward and puts her finger near their nose... both are alive...

Swara : they are alive... please someone call ambulance...

One person: but till then they will die...

Swara looks here and there... she tries to stop cars but none was ready to help sensing accident case... after a lot of effort a cab stops... swara with help of some men take them to hospital... at hospital...

Swara was pacing here and there... both men are taken to emergency ward... doctors come after some time...

Doctor: one is fine... Minimum head injury... but the other one...

Doctor stops... swara looks at him with fear...

Swara: what happened doctor...

She asks with fear...

Doctor: his condition is really critical... we have to do operation... for that you have to deposit money and have to sign some papers... it's emergency...

Swara whisper: money?

Doctor: excuse me...

Swara was total blank... she bring them here... she can't go leaving them now... she has to do something... she takes out her jwellery... which is 2 bangles earrings ring gold chain... she rush to reception...

Swara: maam please take this... I will give rest of the money... I have no cash money now please...

Receptionist call the doctor... doctor gives positive answer....

Receptionist: ok now sign this papers... swara with shaky hand sign the paper...

Nurse: ok now go arrange rest of the money...

Swara nodes and rush towards main gate...

Nurse check the paper: arey relationship status is blank...

Receptionist: arey tick the wife option... she must be his wife... who will give her jwellery for unknown person...

Nurse: yeah right...

Nurse took the pen and tick on the wife option...

Swara goes to atm... she was carrying her atm card and takes out some more money... then give it to receptionist...

After sometime swara is waiting when she sees doctors and nurse are taking that man towards icu... she looks at the man... swara feels she has seen him somewhere...his face is cleaned now only head is bandaged...

Swara is sitting and is thinking where she has seen him.... Suddenly she realized....

( here sujata is not a jolly person at all till now... she loves her son sanskar very much... she become totally a quiet and calm person after sanskar's leaving... she doesn't talk with anyone... only does household work quietly... she hates all of them including her husband who didn't support his own son... only she cares for her daughter...)