why he is so perfect

The goons are looking here and there... when swara comes out from dressing room checking dresses... she looks at all with amused eyes... sanskar looks at her with wide eyes...

Swara innocently: what is happening here?

Sanskar muttered some curses under his breath looking at this extra stupid girl.... All having their hands up and looking at her...

Swara with a tight smile: do you all thinking I am bahubali that all are saluting me like this...

But she was disturbed by a tap on shoulder... she shrugs and says with excitement: is here any game going on? (again tap but she again shrugs)

All are looking at her with stucked breath.... Aman is like he will faint...

Aman: sir...

Sanskar didn't react...

Aman loudly enough for sanskar: sirrrrrr....

Sanskar looks at him with jerk: ssshhhh...do you want to be a dead body?

Aman nodes in no vigorously...

Sanskar; then shut up...

Swara again: arey why are you all silent say na...

Again another tap but its bit harash than previous... swara turns around shouting angrily: what the hell...

She turns and shocked to see a person standing covering her face with black scarf and his eyes are also red... swara narrows her eyes...

Swara with amused face: how can you wear this type of scarf in this hot weather... bap re I am sweating in ac also... look your eyes become also red due to this... open this...

Saying this she pulls the scarf down... and aman faint seeing this that too on sanskar's shoulder...

********************

Sanskar looks at aman and swara repeatedly with wide eyes.... Aman sees his phone and frowns...

Aman: sir sujata maam is calling...

Sanskar comes in sense.... He was total lost in his love marriage... oops sorry mall marriage tale... he looks at aman....

Sanskar: what?

Aman: sujata mam your mother....

Aman says like he is making him remember that he has a mother whose name is sujata....

Sanskar with strange expression: now from where mom came there?

Aman confused... he scratch his head: mam came where?

Sanskar irritated: ufff aman... you only said na... mom came in mall...

Aman slaps his head: duh... sir.... I am saying sujata maam is calling....

Sanskar looks at him angrily: so pick it up... why are you telling me... mad people....

Aman: ufff... sir I was just wandering why she is calling me now... uuugghhh leave it...

He goes out sliding the answer button of his android phone...

Sanskar looks at swara with amused face: what you thought before pulling that man's scarf... are you really so dumb....

Swara comes in sense who is thinking how can aman describe her so perfectly.... She didn't hear anything except 'are you really so dumb'

Swara looks at sanskar angrily narrowing her eyes: excuse me mr... did you just call me dumb or I am having some hearing problem...