mall marriage

Swara comes out when she sees sanskar is sleeping peacefully... but as soon as she comes out she was roughly dragged and pinned to the wall of a nearby medicine room... she shocked... she looks at the person who is closing her mouth so tightly that the skin of her inner cheek got cut... she feels pain on her upper arms as hi finger is piercing on her skin there also... tears rolls down...

Peron: how dare you b*tch...

Swara cries vigorously listening that.... But her loud cry muffled in his tight palm...

Person: listen to me very carefully ms swara bose... if you try to go near him... or if I find you both in a awkward position further then you will see worst of me... keep him away from you...

The person leaves her and was about to go... when swara gain her courage and turn him to her side... then slaps him hard...

Swara: you are such a disgusting person laksh... I am regretting that I agreed for marrying you... and who the hell are you to tell me han... stay away from me laksh... warna... it will be not good for you laksh...

Laksh starts to laugh sarcastically... : really swara you are warning me?so funny...

Swara says nothing but turns her face... says nothing.... Laksh again wraps his arm around her locking her both arms behind her and by another hand he press her both cheek in her thumb and other finger....: I will punish you so badly swara... you did really bad with me and now watch... neither I will let you to be someone else's nor I will accept you...

Swara looks at him with blood shot eyes and wriggled in his arm... when she can't get rid off him... she kick his leg...

Laksh holds his leg...

Swara with rageful voice: I am not that type of so called girl... don't mess with me laksh... I just hate you... and do you think I will tell you please accept me... I just hate you... I will die but will never go to you... and you know what if I tell this to sanskar... he will chop your this hand like vegetable...

Laksh: how cheap you are swara... you will use my own bhai against me... chhiii....

Swara: no laksh... I will not but... if you try to hurt me one more time then I have to tell him or sujata aunty and obviously your so called wife... mind it...

She rushed out from that cabin...

Someone does the video of whole scene... then send it to someone... soon the person get a message...

'DO WHAT SHE WANTS...'

Person immediately "YOU WANT ME TO CHOP HIS HAND?'

'AT LEAST DO SOMETHING THAT HE CAN'T TOUCH ANYTHING FOR FEW DAYS'

'OK'

The person disappears...

Here,

Swara after running out of the cabin... swara straight goes to sanskar's room... she looks at sanskar and goes to him slowly... she sits beside him crying silently...

She looks at her upper arm and wrist which is having deep red finger marks... suddenly she heard door opening sound... sujata with aman comes in.... swara quickly wipes her tear and stands up...

Sujata: swara... chhori you go with aman....

Swara: aunty if you don't mind can I live here tonight... please...

Aman and sujata looks at her amused then ... at each other...

Aman: maam please can you pinch me?