family drama

Sujata is pacing here and there thinking about swara and sanskar... what will she do now... she literally agrees with dp about swasan marriage... she also promise swara that she will protect her... but how... she has to help her in exposing ragini in front of everyone...

Sujata: what if after that laksh tries to snatch swara from my sanskar... no no I can't let this happen... after many years I got him... yes by any how I have to convince swara for marriage... after their marriage I will show ragini's true face... then swara also can't leave my sanskar... that will be right... but for now I have to protect her from all of this society, laksh, ragini and from sanskar also...

She sits on bed holding her head... feeling so much pressure at a time... she is thinking how to get rid of this tension... uttara comes their hurriedly shouting her name...

Here in hospital...

Swara: but sanskar how can i...

She looks at him with horrified expression can't believe her own ears... he is actually saying this...

Sanskar: swara I can't walk... and seriously I am in bad condition so please hurry up...

Swara curse sanskar and sujata both... then also apologized for cursing sujata in mind... then looks at sanskar nervously... suddenly she got an idea: let me call some ward boy...

Sanskar not feeling well, so with tired voice: swara please... I am not feeling well... please don't waste time... please...

She closes her eyes... she lost again... she curse her life for making her loose every time every single second of her life... she is just loosing...

Swara goes to him holding her tears back... sanskar slowly gets up with help of swara... sanskar notices swara's pale face... swara with so much care makes him stand... sanskar was about to fall... but swara strongly support him... she makes him stand with support of wall in washroom...

Swara: I am waiting just outside... you call me ok...

Sanskar nodes... he is feeling dizzy... somewhere in his heart he is not liking swara's behaviour... after freshen up sanskar calls swara... swara again comes and takes sanskar towards his bed... sanskar is looking at swara... he is feeling more weak looking at her blank face... he was feeling breathing problem...

Swara makes him lie with difficulties... she is adjusting him bending on him... sanskar's breathing gets uneven... he cups her face...

Sanskar with feeble tone: you think me as your husband right?

Saying this he starts to breathe heavily... swara widen her eyes looking at his condition... she panicked: sanskar what happened... she rubs his chest... and shouts for nurse and doctor...

Swara: sanskar...

She cares his face... hair... looking at door repeatedly...

Sanskar is looking at swara while breathing heavily: swara...

He tries to touch her... swara's eyes fills with tears looking at him... no she can't lose.... Doctor comes there...

Doctor looks at swara then sanskar: mrs maheshwary what is this... he was okay before sometime.

A Doctor run to him... swara was about to step backward when sanskar holds her hand and looks at her still breathing heavily...

Swara remember his words what he was asking... she looks at sanskar's devastated state still now he is breathing heavily though doctor has put oxygen mask... she has to do it... she can't go backward now... she grips his hand and sits on bed beside him...