mahendi sangeet and marriage???

Hey guys... I am sorry for late... and I am late because I am terribly sick... as I said I have tortured my body very badly for my msc thesis, I hardly slept for 2 hours each day... now my body is taking revenge over me... I am down with high fever for 5 days now... and with that serious stomach problem... in between this only I wrote this... I seriously have no idea what I have written... I just written whatever came in my mind... so kindly overlook the mistake...

Swara comes in to sense when sanskar shook her... she looks at him with jerk... sanskar cares her cheek softly: what happened to my shona? Why she is lost today?

Swara blinks for several time gulping and tried to smile: no... nothing...

Sanskar frowns: you sure?

Swara nodes... sanskar smiles: ok then see which one you want?

Swara looks at various beautiful lahenga placed at her front... she looks all of them... but again her thoughts starts to revolve around the school incident... she was making herself understand repeatedly that its all some imaginery thoughts are coming... but she just can't help... is her cruel destiny again playing games? Will she again find everything is just fake just dream?

"you like this blue one swara?" sanskar's voice again takes her back to reality... she doesn't realise when she touched the blue lahenga and was playing with it...

"but I like the green one... please shona I already like that sherwani matching with it... blue one's sherwani is not that much good" sanskar whines in her ears... or his SM reputation will be mixed in soil...

Swara smiles a little: no I was just seeing the quality... ok we will take the green one...

Aman: this is too bad sir... why my sister will wear that green one... she will take the blue one only... and after all who will see the groom... and when the groom's face is like cow dung (he murmurs last line under breath)...

Sanskar frowns: what you said?

Aman: I said that you are so beautiful...

Sanskar: what?

He was about to catch him, he runs away from their... sanskar smiles at his antiques... he again looks at swara... she still lost in her thoughts...

Sanskar shook her: swara... what is bothering you? I am seeing from long time... tell me shona...

Swara looks at him but says nothing... sujata comes there: swara beta... you have selected dresses, then come with me... to the jewellery section... and this uttara... she was not willing to come... now she want everything...

Murmuring this all sujata drag swara to the jewellery section...

***********************

Sanskar sits on the driving seat again and close the door: madam... here is you ice-cream... now blurt out where are you lost...

Swara smiles a little and take the ice-cream: its nothing like that...

Sanskar : ok then say it is like what?

Swara looks front: you were in St. Xavier's school right?

Sanskar frowns: aahh... yes why?

Swara nervously smiles: have you ever heard my name then?

Sanskar 's grip tighten upon the steering: why are you asking this now swara?

Swara looks at him: just asking say na...

Sanskar slightly stammered... then says: why should I know your name? were you famous?

Swara looks at him for sometime: I guess I was...