don't want to be like my mother

It was almost 8:30 when swara enters in badi followed by sanskar talking in phone... badi people looks at them... swara didn't give any heed she goes straight to her house... but sanskar stops there talking in phone... just then parvati comes there... sanskar looks at her and remember morning's incident... he cuts the call and goes to her...

Sanskar: you are the one who pointed at my wife morning...

Parvati looks at badi people who stops working looking at them... parvati gadodia can't loose right?...: for your kind information she is not your wife... stop your drama...

Sanskar gets hysteric... he clench his fist: don't... she is my wife... you tried to make her marry with laksh degrading her character... now see what I will do to you...

Parvati also shouts: you don't have any manners... this is how you talk with your elders... and you can shout as much as you want but this will not change that daughter of that bangalan is seriously the proud daughter of her proud mother... as expected she is successfully following her mother's trend... after somedays also she will come with her fatherless child like her mother...

Sanskar: you... my child will never be fatherless...

"ayeee marwarannn" dida shouts from his door... sanskar looks back only to see dida standing there with a sickle in hand... swara standing there in a divastating state...

Shobha bose literally runs towards parvati with the sickle in hand... parvati steps back being horrified... sanskar widen his eyes and just runs to dida: dida what are you doing stop it...

Dida shouts angrily: arey aye marwaran kaha bhagta hai... tum hamare natni k bare mein ultasidha bolta hai... hum tumhe vegetable k tarah kat dalega... (arey aye marwaran where are you running... you are saying ill about my grand daughter...I will chop you like vegetable)

Sanskar is holding her hand tightly with one hand...one hand is still fractured: dida stop it... dida... aaahhhh...

While struggling unfortunately dida give him pain in his fractured hand... swara who was crying silently runs to sansksar... dida also stops... swara panicks holding her hand: sanskar you ok?

Sanskar looks at her swallowen eyes and red nose... when they were in his office how happy she was... sudden rage come up to his head... he holds her cheek softly and wipes her tears... then pulls her in his embrace... he looks at all: listen everyone... swara sanskar maheshwary is my wife... I repeat my wife... we are married for almost 6 months... I know that situation was unfortunate... but the truth is she is my wife... and for all of you I am marrying her again... dare anyone point finger at her... you will face the consequence... you don't know who is sanskar maheshwary...

He looks down at swara who is looking at him with a shocked face... he pecks her forehead :chalo... ayie dida...

Sanskar makes swara sit on a sofa and sits beside her with thud... sarmishta comes with blank face and handover him a glass of water... sanskar takes it and drinks in one go...: swara go pack your bags... we will leave...

Swara looks at him then at sarmishta... shomi blinks her eyes... swara goes up... shomi forwards her hand to sanskar... sanskar looks at shomi: swear on swara sanskar... you will not touch her till your marriage... you both will live in separate room...

Sanskar looks at her then at dida... shomi again says: swear on swara... or let her stay here till marriage...

Sanskar nodes no and keeps his hand on hers: I swear I will not impose any husband right on swara... and she will stay with uttara... (then takes out his hand and whines like a child) but you can't bann me completely... how can I stay away from my own wife....