nolen gurer payesh(kheer)

Swara looks at her guitar after eating her lunch... She cares it for sometime before taking it in her arms... in this whole this is the only thing which can give her some peace of mind... She sits in balcony playing some random tune thinking about her past life... suddenly her whole thought gathered around her new found member of her new life... and starts to think everything about him... his love his care... everything... her subconscious mind starts to sing....

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba

Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba

Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Aisa kyun hota hai

Tere jaane ke baad

Lagta hai haathon mein

Reh gaye tere haath

Tu shaamil hai mere

Hansne mein, rone mein

Hai kya koyi kami

Mere paagal hone mein

Mainu ishq tera le dooba

Haan ishq tera le dooba

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba

Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Har dafa wahi

Jaadu hota hai tu jo mile

Ho... sab sanwar jaata hai

Yaara andar mere...

Ik lamhe mein kitni

Yaadein ban jaati hain

Main itna hansti hoon

Aankhen bhar aati hai

Mainu ishq tera le dooba

Haan ishq tera le dooba

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba

Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Shobha listen from downstairs and smiles... She sighs in relief finally her granddaughter walking on right path... shomi is looking at gadodia's house with still emotionless eyes... her trance broke with a phone call... She picks it up...

Shomi: namaste sujata ji... ji... sure... ji...

She keeps it at its place and again looks at gadodia house....

Swara looks at clock its almost 3...she thinks something... and picks up her own phones... quickly dials a number and listen the caller tune patiently...

'jab tak jahan me... subhah shaam h tab tak mere naam tu...

Jabtak jahan mein mera naam hai tab tak mere naam tu"

The phone gone unanswered.... She cuts it and dials again... and before the song starts the phone picked up by the owner...

"why you didn't pick at 1st call" swara frowns feeling he deliberately did that...

"I wanted to listen you my callertune.... I changed it now only..." his answer came.... And she can imagine his grinning face...

"don't you have work in office?" she said annoyingly...

"no... your pati parmeshwar has taken whole office on his head... shouting at everyone... I have escaped some how and sitting in gents washroom"

"he did lunch?" swara asks worryingly...