engagement...

She goes to sanskar cabin and looks at him sitting.... She runs to him and hugs him... but sanskar didn't hug her back... swara crying: who do like this on engagement day... you know how afraid I was...

Sanskar still in her hug: who are you?

Swara's blubbering stops and looks at him... his blank face...

He remembers everything... this comes in her mind 1st...

Swara : sanskar... you...

Sanskar is still staring her... swara: I .... Please no... I

Her heart shrunks in deep pit... her dream is shuttering again... but this time she can't loose it... she desperately want it... want him... want to held by him in all life... she can't loose it... she can't...

She cups his face: sanskar... I... you promised... you won't leave... your swara...

She starts to cry vigorously... sanskar wides his eyes: swara... shona... I am sorry I was just pranking... I am sorry... please don't cry like this... please...

Swara looks at him stopping her cry: you remember me right?

"how can I forget my life?" sanskar smiles gently...

Swara hugs him crying vigorously: who do like this... you are so bad so bad...

She starts to beat his chest... sanskar laughs: aaaaooo... aaaoo... swara its hurts...

Swara stops... sanskar pulls her in hug... and hugs her tightly... then dig his face in her neck... swara also hugs her back...

He whispers kissing her neck: mine... only mine...

Swara shivers but says nothing and cares his back... swara thinks something deeply then a smile appear on her lips... she takes a deep breath and tighten her grip on him...

Swara breaks hug after sometime and sits at a distance as door opens...

Sujata uttara and rest of the family comes running... sanskar looks at all then he sees ragini and laksh... sanskar takes swara's hand holds it... sujata hugs him crying... sanskar gets happy...: mom...

Sujata cares his cheeks and head and places multiple kisses... sanskar laughs: mom... look I am fine... I am absolutely fine...

Sujata stares at him carefully... then gets up... uttara hugs him tightly... sanskar: omg... mom save me... one chudhail is hugging me...

Uttara didn't say anything... just cries vigorously... sanskar cares her head lovingly: uttu... my doll... look bhaiyu is fine...

Uttara whispers: I was so afraid bhaiyu...

Sanskar: how will you become doctor if you gets afraid in this small injury...

Uttara sits properly... annapurna asks: are you okay sanskar?

Sanskar clench his fist but says nothing just nodes curtly...

Laksh: so we can go home now... lets go...

Swara was looking at him... aman comes at her side and kiss her temple: come you need rest...

Swara's grip tighten on sanskar's hand....sanskar looks at her then at her saree... sanskar : go... and change this...

Aman looks at him and grins: hallow sir...

Sanskar looks at him with frown: why are you grinning like this...

Aman: today is your engagement... and you have to do it with this bandage...

Saying this he pokes his finger on his head... sanskar glares at him...