mad people...

Sanskar pulls her closer and again knock her head with his head... swara : aaaaooowwww...

Sanskar: this is the thing only a ambuja cement can do miss... so don't mess with me...

He says with smirk...

Swara looks at him with wide eyes... sanskar leaves her with a wink and walks away... swara looks at his back head with open mouth and then close her mouth... she muttered something in her breath...

Swara : jerk...

'INDEED' someone says from her back... she looks back with a frown... aman is standing there with a tight smile... aman extends his hand: aman...

Swara looks at him then his extended hand then again at him dryly: toh? Kya main nachu?(so/ should I dance?)

Aman quickly drop his hand and bows his head while his tight smile fused in a slight pout... then starts to walk disappointedly murmuring: ye bhi nehi fasiii...

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AHAHAHAHAHA.....'

Swara laughs loudly.... Holding her stomach... she is laughing after so many days... sanskar is seeing aman with a anger filled eyes... if eyes can burn someone then he will surely do that experiment with aman.... But his eyes shifted from him to swara and his lips breaks in to smile...

Swara: gooodddd... aman...

Aman shows her full teeth...

Sanskar: swear on god aman you don't know how much I want break your not so beautiful teeth...

Swara laughs again looking at sanskar's angry face.... Aman close her mouth with palm...

Aman drily: atlast you only got her na? then why are you after my white teeth... and you can't break my teeth... I brush two times that too with douber red....

Swara who controls her laught some second ago... again start laughing.... Sanskar turn his face to other side and smiles... what will he do with his crazy pa...

Sanskar: ok then?

Aman: I was telling only you both specially you maam... don't disturb me further.... Swara nodes massaging her cheeks which is paining due to excess laugh...

Sanskar looks at swara who is looking at a dress from a longtime... he concentrates back to his new business dealer who is signing a paper... he gives a genuine smile taking a deep sigh... aman takes the paper and pass it to sanskar... sanskar also signs... both shakes hand... he leaves aman is wrapping other things when sanskar again looks for swara... but she is not there... he looks here and there searching her...

'searching me?' sanskar straighten himself as he heard it right behind his ear.... Aman looks at them and rolls his eyes... he also got to know in this one hour his boss has eye on her... sanskar looks at her she wiggles her eye brow...

Sanskar looks at her and rubs his forehead then with smirk: in your dreams....

Swara: dhurrrr....naaah... in my dreams my prince charming comes to search me...

She says dreamily...Sanskar sighs....

Swara continues: but here you were searching me....

She announced it as pure statement... sanskar ups his one eyebrow not wanting to be caught by her...

Sanskar: so couldn't buy that dress?

Swara: so I was right... I saw you from the small mirror of that dress... you are repeatedly watching me... kaam pet oh man aapka tha nehi

Sanskar sighs: yes I was just wondering whats a Lilliput is doing here... how a Lilliput can buy such a long dress....

He says acting like too much shocked.... Swara looks at him for some time.... But suddenly... she gives him a tight smile...