kajra mahabbatwala

Laksh: no she said me when I force....

He stops... he can't say it infront of all when and where she told that line... he is numb now...

Sanskar: speak up laksh... or you have start to see my wife in your dreams...

Sanskar roared in anger .... All becomes scared listening his roar....

Swara clutch his shoulder to calm him down...

Sanskar takes a deep breath: so mr laksh maheshwary will you please tell on which basis you just accused my wife...

Laksh looks at swara's hand on his shoulder then at her... swara suddenly feels extremely scared and uncomfortable... she clutch his shirt and avoid gaze from laksh...

Sanskar feels her nervousness and gets more angey: laksh I am talking to you... so just look at me...

Laksh looks at sanskar: I just thought bhai...

He says with slow voice gulping his anger which is increasing every passing minute seeing swara with his bhai... sanskar with stern voice: ask forgiveness from her...

Laksh looks at sanskar: bhai...

This time ap speaks up: cant you see sanskar he is ill... what nonsense you are talking...

Sanskar looks at her: then he should think about it before accusing my wife...

He says angrily... dp is numb looking at his brother's son... is this the same sanskar whom he saw 5 years back... who was pleading and begging infront of him for his love... who never raised voice infront of him...

Sujata comes: its ok sanskar... you shouldn't get hyper like this... swara take him to room...

Swara nodes... she looks at laksh only to see he is angrily looking at her only like a mad wolf... she quickly goes out taking sanskar....

***************************

Sujata is giving sanskar sponge bath... sanskar is thinking something deeply... swara has gone with aman to get freshen up...

Sujata: sanskar you will come mm tomorrow... I have talked with doctor you need 2 months bed rest and you will live here...

Sanskar looks at her: I don't want to go there...

Sujata looks at him with teary eyes: sanskar why are you giving me punishment... I don't wanna hear anything you will come with me... I have already talked with your bade papa

Sanskar: I don't want his permission for entering in my own house... I have full right...

He says angrily... sujata sighs...: ok but please understand your condition...

Sanskar: you wanna say I will go to that house with my wife where everyone just accusing and trying to defame my wife...

Sujata sighs: I promise nothing will happen... I will be there always with her... please sanskar... and think na how musch she will do... she is not well and above that your this condition... please sanskar...

Sanskar sighs...: ok... but the next second they will accuse swara or do misbehave with her I will leave that house...

Sujaua cares his hair: ok mera baap... thank you for listening me...

Sanskar smiles... her happiness is seen in her eyes... sanskar feels bad... unknowingly he had given punishment to this woman for whom he saw light of this earth... sanskar nuzzles in her motherly embrace like a little boy: I am sorry mom... please forgive me...