witness= tree+ puppies

Dida brings him his room holding his ear and close the door... sanskar rub his ear... its become warm like charcoal... he makes faces... dida sits on bed breathing heavily... she just got out of coma... so she is still weak now... she takes the glass and drink it with one go... then looks at sanskar...

Dida sits like a strict teacher: come here...

Sanskar stands infront of him with narrow eyes... dida takes out one notepad and pen...

Dida: hmmm... now answer whatever I am asking...

Sanskar nodes her head in yes vigorously...

Dida without looking at him: name?

Sanskar didn't answer so dida looks up only to find him looking at wall with blank face and standing like zombie... dida looks back to see whether there is something on wall or not but there is nothing...

Dida: I asked something? What is your name...

Sanskar with blank ghost voice: promodcharan bose...

Dida widen her eyes and looks at sanskar horrified...

Dida with shaky voice: a...aage...?

Sanskar with same voice: 52...

Dida stands up with shock: mishtir baba tumi(mishti's father you?)

Sanskar looks at her with angry eyes: what is this shobha I never expected this from you... you are behaving like this with your one and only grandson in law... you bring him here holding his ear... is this our manner...

Dida hugs sanskar tightly: tumi ese6o... amake 6ere kno ga6ile( you came? Why you left me alone)

Dida about to kiss him... sanskar close his eyes and shouts: diddddaaaaaa stoooooppppp

Dida grab one scale from his table and start to beat him: shaitan... now stay you here ... you thought I don't know your prank han...

Sanskar sits on bed with pout: what is this dida...now you will beat me?

Dida scrunch her nose and put hands on her hip standing just infront of me: now why are after my granddaughter...

Sanskar stands up mimicking her posture: what your granddaughter... she is my wife...

Dida : I don't believe this marriage...

Sanskar stuck out his tongue: then go to your badi and sleep...

Dida: suicide boy... I am taking my grand daughter from here...

Sanskar: and you think I will eat lollipop standing here... and don't call me that I was not doing any suicide... I just not feeling well and came middle of the road... my head was spinning...

Dida: I don't know anything... and when you married my shona...

Sanskar: before 5 months...

Dida's eyes comes out from her socket: where? in dreams?

Sanskar gives her a tight smile: nah in mall... in front of terrorist...

Dida shocked and confused: hein?

Sanskar shrugs: I don't remember... your aman told me...

Dida narrows her eyes: you lost memory...

Sanskar shook his head vigorously: partial memory... my brain just kicked 3 long years memory of mine... like durgaprasad maheshwary kicked me out...

Dida: but you yourself came out right?

Sanskar: yes but durgaprasad maheshwary was reason...

Dida: hmmm... but you loved someone else