decision?

Swara with blank face enters in her room and looks at dida who is sitting in half lying position... she opens her eyes sensing swara coming there... swara looks at her and then runs to her... she starts crying in her embrace like baby... dida slowly cares her hair...

Swara: I am not liking this all dida... what happened to my life... I lost everything dida... I lost everything...

Dida cares her hair: swaru... you are my brave girl... look everything will be settled...

Swara breaks the hug: dida... you atleast believe me na? I didn't run away... I....

Dida: ssshhhh ... I know... you don't need to explain me...

Swara: you know? How?

Dida: I knew her truth before only... when I was coming to tell you all she only pushed me from stairs...

Swara looks at her shocked... then slowly her face become stone... she clench her fist and gets up from bed then starts to pace in the room like hungry lioness...

Swara shouts: how dare she dida... how dare she... I can forgive her for what she did to me... but I can't forgive her now... how can be she so insensible... she never thought before killing you... I will never ever forgive her...

Dida: I can't believe laksh believed her so easily...

Swara: don't talk about him dida... thank god I didn't marry him... he is so bad dida... very bad... he many times tries to force me you know... he...(she starts crying ) he even said those thing that I never thought... you know dida whenever I think that this is his limit but everytime he just prove me wrong.

Dida: I also didn't like him... I just thought you love him...

Swara: and I thought he love me... he believe me dida... but he...

Dida: and sanskar?

Swara looks at her: I am just helping him dida... he is very sweet guy... very caring... and funloving also...

She says with slight smile...

Dida: but I don't like it a little... look swara I know we are modern... I always gave you freedom... I never stop you from doing anything... but that doesn't mean I will support this... shomi didn't listen me and continue her relationship with shekhar and also cross limit... and you know what happened after that all... I won't repeat same mistake... you are staying with sanskar without marriage...

Swara slowly: but dida sanskar lost his memory and thinking me as his wife...

Dida: exactly... he has lost his memory but this society people will not lose their memory at all... already many thing happens regarding your marriage... swara at the end of the day we are still one member of this society right? What you think after receiving his memory he will tell you sorry and you will start to live happily in your past life... no swara this society will not let you live in peace... you are staying here as his wife... wife means you know? I know my swara will never do bad things... but that will also stay in this 4 wall... society will never believe you.... So you have to either marry sanskar or I am searching guy for you you will marry him and also you can't stay here at all... I will talk wqith sujata ji and ap ji about your marriage...

Swara looks on shocked...

***************************

Sanskar stops out side his cabin listening voices... he frowns and open the door with jark... those who were already there looks at him with shock... he steps in the cabin saying...

"I also didn't thought he will accept so easily"

Sanskar steps in with grin... ram stands up from chair and aman who was sitting on table just fall on the floor during jump... sanskar shook his head and roll his eyes looking at him... he straight goes to ram with moist eyes...