then make me your baby

Swara looks at sanskar shockingly... his face is total blank no emotion... he looks at swara then at her back for once... swara looks at back and sees laksh with a rage face looking at her... swara again looks at sanskar who is now again heading towards his room with stumbling step... she runs to him and hold his hand....

Swara: are you mad or what... why you come out with out anyone's support...

Sanskar says nothing just wrap his hand around her waist and starts to walk... he once again look at laksh who is starring them...

Swara place him on bed... sanskar says nothing.... Swara irritatingly looking at him...

Swara: I am asking last time why you came out...

Sanskar sighs and looks at her calmly: what can I do swara... I hope uttara have asked you to meet me atleast half an hour before and you were seems so much busy with laksh maheswary right swara( he says with gritted teeth)

Swara looks at him with shocked eyes: you know what you are saying...

Sanskar turns his face other side not looking at her... swara looks at him for some seconds... first time in this days he is not looking at her when she is right infront of him... first time he accused her... tears threaten to comes out seeing his behaviour...

Tit for tat... now understood the pain of being ignored...

Her heart mocked her seeing her state... she looks down and a immediately a tear drop falls on floor... swara looks at him once again hoping he is now looking at her but for her dismay he still looking at opposite side... swara press her lips and turn on her heels to go but she was urgently pulled by sanskar... her back collide with his chest and his arm wrapped her tummy firmly...

Her breath hitched when she feels a light kiss on her shoulder and he his whisper: I am sorry...

She makes her breath normal and looks at him over her shoulder... their faces were inches apart... swara looks down and plays with the auspicious ring of his hand: you know what you told sometime before... your brother blocked my way...

She says complaining crying voice... saying this she starts to play with his finger...

Sanskar sighs and intertwine their finger and lie her head side wise on her shoulder...

Sanskar: I was angry... sorry...

Swara looking at their finger slowly says: why?

Sanskar says with pout face: I was jealous...I just cant tolerate you with him...

Swara now wides her eyes and get out of his hold and sits facing him: why?

Sanskar looks at her annoyingly as she left his embrace: what why? He having a very bad look on you...

He says taking her hand again... swara was shocked... how can he say so easily that to about his own brother... swara was thinking this when sanskar again speaks gives her a heart attack: why he was saying you are not my wife... and what you said that he says you can't be serious...

Swara close her eyes and sighs deeply thinking he atleast hasn't listen their whole talk...

Sanskar: say na swara?

Swara looks at him with pale face: umm wo... he... han her was not believing that we are married... so I said we are married and happy with eachother...

Sanskar gets angry: what the hell... that's why I was saying I will not come here with you....

Swara seeing his anger: sanskar please calm down its ok...