bijli and badal

Aman comes to hall... then looks here and there then starts to go towards garden secretly... one person sees him and starts to follow... aman reach the garden... there is already someone is waiting for him...

Person: aman this things getting in to my nerves... we have to do everything quickly... time to take next step... start as per planning...

Aman nodes: but... I don't feel good hurting swara... she is becoming our victim unnecessarily...

Person: everything will be fine... after this...

Aman nodes: hope so...

Aman goes away...

The person who was following him... comes to the another person...

"what is happening here"

1st person looks at the another person with shocked expression... but soon his facial expression change with a blank look and looks here and there.... Another person comes and holds his choler...

"now what are you trying to do in my son's life?"

That devastated mother can't hold herself back anymore... not this time... she was silent or could say became silent... when five years ago she find that chit in his room saying...

"ma.... I am sorry I cant live here... I am going"

That one chit made her life stop... that jolly sujata who used to roam here and there talked with everyone became silent... that chit... that single sheet of paper turned her sweet haven in to bitter hell... that day she only looked at her husband with hope he will take stand for their one and only son... though he always saw ram always remain silent whenever it comes to their children...

But that day she looks for him to answer back his bhaisa.... But again he remain silent... that day he realised its her war... only her...

But today... no... its her war.... She will not loose this time... that's why she strongly holds her HUSBAND'S collar... seeing him planning something... that too with aman... no his son... he is in denger... she will save him...

Ram looks down not said anything...

Sujata: why are you silent... what are you doing with my son...

She yelled at him... 1st time after whole 29 years of marriage life... ram slowly shoves her hand but didn't says anything...

Sujata is still looking at him with bloodshot eyes and tears are flowing continuously from her eyes...

Ram close his fist and looks at her for sometime...

Then starts to walk passed her.... He stops beside her and with blank voice murmured: I am sorry...

Sujata looks at him... her eyes are red... she was numb... her mind was.... How can a father be so cruel... a father is harming his own son... why... she fell in ground with thud.... But soon a name came in her mind...

"SWARA"

Yes they were talking about her... what if they are trying to snatch her from his son... yes she noticed swara is keeping distance from sanskar since twodays... laksh is behind her right... what if they are behind this... but aman? He is also... how can he...

She sits there with thud... crying... cursing her fate... why this god is so cruel... she suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder... she looks up and finds swara looking at her confusingly...

Swara became more confused to see her in tears... she immediately sits infront of her and cups her face: aunty what happen?

She asks worriedly... sujata wipes her tears looking at her... then holds her shoulder...