sweetness of your hand

Aman again cuts him: its RAGINI sir...

Sanskar looks at him with wide eyes: whattttt....

Aman nodes in agreement...

Sanskar: but how is this possible... its supposed to be...

He cuts by door opening sound... and finds swara comes in with trey in hand...

Swara looks at sanskar then frowns seeing his shocking face with wide eyes... she looks at aman then again at sanskar...

Swara: what happened...

Then looks at files in sanskar's hand... her confused expression turns in to anger... she merge to sanskar and snatch files from his hand... sanskar comes in sense...

Swara with angry voice: what is this sanskar... and aman you know na doctor has already told to give complete rest to sanskar... why don't you understand... everyday you come with new excuse... am I looking mad to everyone... why none listen to me...

Sanskar smiles looking at the small figure of this girl who is angrily arranging files blabbering continuously... the care love and concern are flowing out with this anger... aman is watching her with wide eyes...

Swara looks at them with angry frown and gets more angry seeing sanskar smiling ear to ear... she narrows her eyes at him...

Swara: why the hell you are smiling? Do I look like a joker...

Sanskar wide his eyes and nodes in no vigorously.... Swara twitch her nose and place the trey of soup in front of him...

Swara angrily: finish this...

Sanskar makes bad bad faces... he looks at her with puppy eyes: swara this soup is yaaakkk...

Swara looks at him like 'are you serious'...: you actually said that or my ears are doing overtime now a days....

Sanskar looks at her with pout: eat yourself... them tell...

Swara: I can't believe sanskar you are 26 years old and whinning like 6 year kid...

Sanskar: bitter guard bitter for everyone ok...

He defend himself...

Swara takes a deep breath...: finish it soon... and you aman come here with file next time I will beat you with broom...

Aman wide his eyes: I can't believe you are behaving like this...

Swara frowns: like what...

Aman opens his mouth to say something but close it looking at sanskar who is trying to pour the soup in near by flower vas... he grins widely: hihihihi sir... caught you...

Swara turns her face to look at sanskar and starts to think whether she should get angry or laugh... his expression is worth to watch... his face is like he has seen some ghost... aman is rolling on ground holding his stomach.... She can't hold anymore and burst out in laugh... sanskar sighs and put the bowl again on the small table in front of him... he smiles widely... everytime she laugh every time she blush and when the reason is none other than him... this mere thought fill his heart with happiness... he wanted this from day one when he saw her in that park crying and complaing to her doll about her fate... how much he wanted to wipe them away... and then how much he felt happiness in his heart seeing her laughing with his small try... she was the most pure innocent soul who got happy in very small small things... she was a kiddo that's why... from that day he wanted to become reason of her every smile...

'now what you are thinking'

He comes in sense and looks at swara who is observing him with narrowed eyes....