mom dad(ram sujju special)

by name you can sense how the chapter will be... there will be no such swasan scene i am saying it before only... so don't blame after...

Some days later...

Sujata enters in the room only to see ram reading some book sitting on his arm chair... sujata says nothing and straight goes to her dressing table... then removes the pallu from her head and starts to removing the clips... ram was taking glances from his wife... at the age of almost 50, she still looks beautiful to him... he remember his marriage was purely arrange marriage but he was in love with her in the 1st sight... his marriage, his life after marriage, her 1st pregnancy, sanskar's birth, then uttara's pregnancy... sanskar's love coming out infront of the whole family, sanskar's leave, and the end of their relation... he sighs remembering the date... 1st march... their marriage anniversary... their 29th anniversary... he looks at the clock... its 10 already... he walks to his closet and takes out a small jewellery box and opens it... it contains two heavy payal... he gifted when sujata gives him the news of their 1st child... he again looks at the particular drawer... he gives her many gifts... Over time these things starts to have been found here... and with this its also starts prove that this relationship is also breaking down slowly....

Ram remembers their 1st commotions...

************************

Sujata looks at ram entering: ee ji... jiji again gives sanskar's toys to laksh... he was crying badly... why don't you say anything to jiji and bhaisa...

She complains without knowing ram was having a bad day in office... ram close his eyes in anger then again opens them: sujata when will you stop nagging me over everything? And can't you adjust and handle some little thing...

Sujata gulps hard: ji... sanskar was crying badly... I makes him sleep with lot difficulties...

Ram shots at her badly: sujata just stop this nonsense... sanskar is maheshwary... some toy gone new toy will come... whats in it...

He goes away not knowing the knot of their relation starts to become loose from here

**********************

Ram keeps it back in place... and again look at sujata nwho is now preparing for sleep...

Sujata's eye was on him... but how can he did this to me when he loves me this much... she still remember that day what sanskar told is total opposite what she thought....

That day...

Sujata looks so worried and points to ram: he will snatch everything from you... and this aman also... they are against you... he will harm you... we will go from here with swara and uttara... he will again snatch your love sanskar... he will...

Sanskar looking at her with frown... he can't take this anymore and shouts at her: stop it mom stop it....

He drags her infront of ram: you know what mom... he will kill himself before harming me... he can't even think in his bad dreams... he is the best father in this whole world...

Sujata looks at him shocked: you don't know he...

Sanskar cuts her: no mom... you know nothing... just nothing... I know everything... this all... whatever is seeing is our hardworking... his hardworking even my love is with me for him only...

Sujata looks on shocked... sanskar holds her hand and drags infront of ram: what are you saying mom... he was the one who give me this huge land when I was just 4 or 5 years old just because laksh broke my building game... (sujata looks at him shocked) swara is my love it was him who 1st came to know... it was him who always said sanskar you have to do your best to protect your swara from those taunt and all... it was him for whom I am here... this company and all... it was him who sent that idiot to become my shadow... and you are saying this all...