1. Meeting The Freak ✔️

Wassup!!!! Thank you for choosing this book! So, this book has characters from another book of mine called "My Little, Abandoned Omegas." So this story may not make sense if you haven't read it before.

Because I moved three of these chapters from the other book onto here. So if you already read them, skip to chapter four.

If you don't care...keep on reading! Luv ya!!!!!😁😜🤪

Ivo

I hate when people think they can just assume that since I'm close with Adele, that we are something. It'd be my dream if we were, but we aren't. I messed it up.

I would say, sitting here in this damn hospital is somewhat invigorating.

I've seen someone about to have a baby, seen someone with an allergic reaction, and I've seen numerous wolf markings gone wrong. But you'd think with me sitting here I'd have found something for me to do.

I don't want to though.

Adele has been acting crazy ever since those midget twins left her. With them breaking her heart and now she's here. I can't take it!

Dying of a broken heart...it's absurd! She wasn't in a hospital whenever I broke her heart! She only became malicious and somewhat cold-hearted.

Me being here will only prove to her that I'm better. But it's only making her avoid me it seems... Her resentment for me grows by the minute every time I even bother entering her hospital room.

I let her think it doesn't hurt me, but it does sting - just a bit.

"Why are you here by yourself?"

I look, seeing a tall freak stand in front of me.

He wears joggers and a nurse shirt. I see his name engraved onto his shirt, reading Nash. Dark brown skin and interesting eyes.

"Is that any of your business why I'm here, you freak." I sneer, and he rubs his eye as he stands up straighter.

"I only came over here because I have been volunteering here, and I noticed that you are always sitting here. By yourself - and I was curious." He tells me softly, beginning to grin at me.

"Well, freak, not that it's any of your business, but I'm here with a friend."

He raises his eyebrows, having the audacity to sit next to me.

"Must be some friend."

"She is. She is some friend that no one can ever level up to." I sneer, but he just smiles at me.

He only nodded after, and I don't think he got the hint.

I'm not gay at all! And I won't judge someone if they're in a relationship and can't help if their Mate is a male and he's a male too. But I prefer not to date men myself. What will I get out of it?

Nothing.

I'll flirt with them and make them think I'm into them so that they'll fall for me. Give me their money before we have sex, and I run. It's an easy task really. I don't have to have sex with them or anything - just have their money.

I don't need to do it because Adele gives me money still, but why not?

"What happened?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"None of your business. Why do you have to know?" I sneer, and he shrugs.

"Common curtesy. You do not have to necessarily tell me, I just want to make your day better - what is so funny?"