2. Not Jealous ✔️

|Nash🔝

I leave Adele's room, walking to the exact same spot I sat in yesterday. That freak told me he'd meet me here again.

Not that I was looking forward to it, but it gets boring around here and I like someone to bully.

He's an Alpha who doesn't know how to speak up to an Omega like me. It's great and I like calling him a freak and how he doesn't try to insult me back - he just takes it.

I've only seen him walk around here and he's always glancing at me. But he's either talking with someone or he seems too preoccupied to have time to speak with me.

Now it seems that I'm his job. Sounding like a freak and everything.

As I'm sitting here, time just passed me by. Seeing myself play on my phone, tapping my foot along with the clock. Sometimes I'd even guess which elevator would come open first whenever someone pressed the button.

This boredom is driving me insane. I've been bored before, but I usually can fix it real quick.

I just don't want to leave just in case if he happens to show up. Adele...she's not getting better anytime soon without her midget twins.

I sighed when I felt my phone start to vibrate, standing as I walked outside. I had no idea what this was, but it better be good.

"What?" I answer, and I hear a woman giggle.

"Hey Ivo!"

"How the hell did you get my number?" I growl, not really sure who this woman is, but I know it's someone I had sex with once and left.

"I asked around. You seem to be well known where I live."

I kissed my teeth, sighing in annoyance.

"I don't give a million shits about where you live, now I'm gonna have to change my number!" I growl, and she whines.

"Don't do that! How will I communicate to you?"

"That's the point. I don't want to communicate to you. I'm going to block you, then change my number. Easy!" I hear her about to say something, but I hang up.

Happy I got the final word in it.

Yesterday that freak almost got the last word. But I didn't let him. He doesn't deserve the last word.

While I'm in the process of changing my number I look up, seeing the freak walking with someone. I step back, pulling my hoodie over my head. Hoping he doesn't see me, I walk forward with hunched shoulders.

In doing so I see him talking with a woman, her expression looked sad and lost. Like someone special to her died; but he said something to her, stopping suddenly as they hugged.

I didn't know what to say to that.

I knew that I wasn't his only job and shit, but he did say that I was his work. This isn't jealousy, it's...confusion, I should say.

He pulls away, saying something to her that made her blush. But he's too stupid to notice that she probably has feelings for him. For being an Alpha - he only looks it, but doesn't act it.

I clear my throat, walking towards them. Causing him to look down at me in shock.

"It is very rude to intrude on other people's conversations." He scolds, the woman looking at me as she blushes again. Probably because I'm so good looking.

"I thought I was your 'work'." I ask, rolling my eyes as he sighs.

"This is very unbecoming of you. I know you are smart and can see when someone is busy, so please, let me do my business." He tells me as if I was being rude.