3. A Lesson ✔️

"Nash!" I jog to him, seeing him walking through the halls with some files in his hand.

As I edge closer, I wasn't surprised that he shushed me like I'm some damn child. Though I just smirk at him because I've become used to his idiotic mannerisms - such as shushing.

"Nice to see you." He says happily, still walking as I stay next to him. I would just follow him wherever he was going to go. It's not like I have anything better to do.

He sways my boredom away.

"What is your freakass doing?" I ask, and he snickers as we get to a glass door. He gestures for me to stop, but I walk through with him. Seeing that we were in a room full of cabinets full of files.

Of course there are files. Files here and files there - so annoying to stare at. If it wasn't so organized and alphabetized - I would've praised Nash.

"I am moving this file to its appropriate place. The patient is no longer with us."

I snort, and he raises his eyebrows.

"The person is dead? Wouldn't you throw the file away?"

Nash frowns at me, opening the file, nodding, then closing it.

"When I say 'the patient is no longer with us,' I mean they are out of the hospital and back on their feet. They are doing fine without our assistance." He clarifies, and I roll my eyes.

He should've said that than. The way he was saying it made it seem like the person died.

"Be clearer on that next time."

"I'll be sure." He assures me, not having any attitude whatsoever.

We leave this place, making me stand in front of him as he looks down at me with confusion.

"Yes?"

"Take me somewhere that's interesting." I say, and he raises his eyebrows.

"We can go watch women give birth-."

"Hell no! I mean, isn't there that place where people go when they can't really walk, but they go there to get better at it?"

"The rehabilitation gym?" He asks, an eyebrow raised.

"Yes! Take me there!" I grab his arm, but he shakes his head.

"You are in perfect condition. There is no reason why I need to take you there." He shook his head in displeasure, and I roll my eyes at such a thing.

"Can't you, like, pretend?"

He shakes his head, making me glare at him.

"Your freakass better take me there or I'll fucking break your Alpha legs and the next thing you'll know, you'll be in that gym for sure." I snap, and he chuckles.

"You're cute when you try to threaten me." He says, and I narrow my eyes at him.

I was serious though. I want to go in that gym and work out. I'm not leaving the hospital, so why not try to do fun things here. He's my ticket inside that place.

"Fine. I have an idea." He looks at me, nodding. "This should work."

When he said 'this should work,' I thought it something good, not me being rolled in a wheel chair by him. Now I really have to pretend because if I just walk out this wheelchair... I'll look like a bitch who makes jokes out of people who really need wheelchairs!...I'll just blame Nash.

"This was not what I had in mind!" I sneer, and he smiles down at me. Patting my shoulder, we pass some people who actually needed to go there.

"It's okay Ivo, things will get better from here. Trust me, I'll help you." He told gently, and I heard the fake care in his voice.