27. His Mind

Nash

When my eyes laid upon Ivo...I almost lost all the air inside my lungs. My heart tightening and it was as if it was him and me in that hospital hall.

He was doing one simple gesture, not even towards me. All he was doing was sitting there...concentrating on something I was oblivious to at the time. But I found myself wanting his head to be full of me. For his thoughts to be of me and at some point capsize to something more.

Approaching him was the hardest part, because as I edged closer his beauty became even more overwhelming. Speaking to him, I thought my voice would crack; but when I said what I wanted he looked at me.

Letting me see hazel eyes that accompanied this beautiful face and reminding me when I was child, why I fell in love with him. Not only was he beautiful, but I loved his heart as well. I wanted it to be mine and I wanted him to mine.

But his mouth has some words, and most of the things he did and called me I would have never tolerated; if it were someone else. I never realized how much a person could mean to you.

Sometimes your heart hurts, because you love the person so much. The tiniest thing feels like the biggest with him.

When I got close to him, I would watch him in a distance. He never realized it, but he would look distraught. Like he was missing something and his eyebrows would furrow in and he would chew his lip. I want to know what that it is. I do not want him in pain or lost or hurt, I want him happy. Because Ivo, my love, has the biggest smile.

His smile can be seen from afar and I wondered why no one mated with him. Until I learned, that he did not want to Mate at all. He did not know the process, or how to Bond either. Which shocked me even more because I thought he would be one of the first people to know the process.

When I first kissed Ivo, it was wild and uncontrolled. The both of us wanting one another; thank goodness. But never in a million years did I think his lips were so soft and warm. Almost envious, but I was jealous of those who had a kiss with him before me.

I wanted him, I wanted all of him.

Despite his immaturity and his potty mouth, I have come to realize that nothing about him will make me leave. Because he is just someone who is misunderstood, who needs someone to go after him it seemed.

He needs someone to trust and someone to lean on. I do not believe he had that for a long time, so when he began to let go with me; it was a blessing in disguise. It was slow, but subtle.

The way he would smile and blush and be jealous over me. Never did I know that this is what it felt like to know someone is jealous over you... And it feels pretty good as well. Especially if it is someone you loved for so long and you realize all the waiting has paid off...

I love Ivo. More than anything. To think it was only a few months and now we are Mates, Bonded, and he is holding my child... God has been too nice to me...no, what if I am thinking about this all wrong...

What if all this is Ivo's doing? It was the both of us I believe, but I'm fine with whatever makes him happy.

Because I love Ivo.

I love him with all my heart.

"I love you Ivo." I murmur, watching him as I sit on the bed. He is not paying attention to me at the moment, but watching TV while he changes.

I am not one to pry or just stare, but with him you cannot help it.

He glances at me, his eyes glowing as he grins. Seeing mischief beginning to play out as he pulls his shirt over his head. Showing me his beauty and letting me see what he does not.