32. Meeting Like This

"You promise he's going to be here?"

I look at Gio, seeing him look nervous as ever as I rolled my eyes.

"I told you he was coming, didn't I? Nash talked to him and he should be coming soon enough. It's interesting to me that you now want to see him."

"Why not? Hayden is filling my head of thoughts of this working out... How excited he is to meet his dad-."

"Who doesn't know he exists? Amazing." I interrupt harshly, Malia squirming in my arms as I glance over at his son." You...you are despicable. That's so sad that you hid this from him. I can't imagine how that could feel for someone."

Gio stood, walking away as he began mumbling to himself. Nash walking towards me as he looked at me in disappointment.

"That was not very kind. I know he has messed up, but do we not all make mistakes... Even though this one is big, really big. I know my brother and I do not have the best track record, but I at least want to be upfront and honest. Especially when I'm an uncle and he is a father... He missed out on a lot and I would want to know..." He says, and I nod as I stand. Walking towards him, he takes Malia as he holds her close to his chest.

"I wouldn't do that to you."

"I believe you." He murmurs, the both of us leaning in to kiss. As soon as our lips touch I hear her begin to whine and he pulls away. Having me roll my eyes since she was a cock-blocker.

We arranged for Gavin to come to Italy and meet us at my uncles yacht. Considering he's never been here and I wasn't really clear on the directions...too bad.

"Bad Ivo." I look, Nash smirking at me as he probably heard my thoughts.

"Sorry. Wasn't really thinking about it until now. He'll find his way."

Saying that, I began to exit the yacht as I had a feeling it was necessary. Looking around, I try to find him and low-and-behold I saw him walking towards me.

Shoving my hands in my pockets, he looked pissed off and I wasn't really in the mood to hear anything. As he got near me I stopped him, glaring at him as he looked up at the thing.

"I need you to calm down."

"No way! Nash said Gio was here and had something to say. Haven't seen Gio in years, how the hell did he appear out of nowhere-."

"Shut your damn mouth there's children!" I snap, making him freeze as I calm down." I mean...just get your ass on this yacht and he civil. I do not have time to be arguing with you. I have a child and if I didn't I would've cussed your ass off by now. But like I said, I've changed."

"Clearly not all the way." He mumbled, having me glare at him as he walked around me.

Going up, I felt myself become stressed. Hayden is only a kid and this guy has anger issues. I know this dude won't be easy on Gio either, for sure.  Considering how he just was on learning Gio was here...

Entering, I immediately rushed beside Gio, for some odd reason getting a feeling to protect the bitch that tried to fuck with my life. I don't know since I had a kid and now I have a keen interest in helping others...but now I do.

Now that we were here, Hayden was in the cabin downstairs so I didn't say anything yet. Since I didn't see Nash I was guessing he was down there with him.

"Well, if it isn't Gio. The last time I saw you we had sex and you ran... Why was I called here? My brother never calls me and he said this was urgent. Where's the urgency? So far, I'm irritated."

Gio was all pale and gross, making me wonder if he was gonna day anything. But he soon filled, standing as Gavin gave him the stink-eye.

"I...I have something to confess..." He stuttered.