20. Sex

I crawl beside Nash in his bed, looking down at him as he faced the other way. Completely avoiding me and my eye contact.

Laying next to him, I hesitantly crawl over him so that I'm facing him. Wrapping my arms around him as I looked at his face.

His eyes closed and his lips relaxed. But I knew he wasn't asleep because he snores when he sleeps-.

"No I do not."

I flinch, seeing him looking at me as he quickly closed his eyes.

"I do not snore. How would you know?"

"Because I've slept with you before."

"No you have not."

I roll my eyes, nodding.

"Noted. I meant the-."

"I know what you meant." He interrupted, rolling over so that he was facing the other way." Now leave me alone. I am tired, so let me be."

I glared at him, wondering how he is managing being so mean to me.

"I am not being mean. I am just putting boundaries and the things you do that are irresponsible and arrogant and inconsiderate, are now having the consequences for your actions."

I laugh, shaking my head.

"You think you can teach me a lesson? I did nothing wrong!"

He was suddenly facing me, sitting up as I saw he had no shirt on.

"If you really think you did nothing wrong, then that is pathetic."

"Who do you," I sat up, growling,"think you're calling pathetic?"

"You." He says bluntly.

I just look at him, wondering why he is mad at me for something I couldn't help. He's going on about me being myself and I am being myself! He just doesn't understand-.

"I understand. But the other part is not necessary. I know the real you. But...you crossed a line. You humiliated me - on purpose. You then expect me that after making me look like a fool and...a 'freak of an Alpha' that I will just pull you back into my arms and praise you.

"Well, no. Not anymore. I am tired of it and I am sick of this." He growls, scaring me as he covers his face.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." I whisper, going to grab his hand but he pulls it away.

"I bet you are." He mutters, feeling myself become fearful because his never been like this before.

It was just a joke... I didn't think he'd take it so seriously! I said I was sorry and I am...

I just look at him, and he looks at me as he folds his arms. Continuing to look at one another, I bit my lip. And his eyes immediately diverted to my lips...

"I can not do this anymore!" He cried, pulling me on him as he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me feverishly. When my hands went in his shoulders I felt his hands grab mine. Yanking them behind my back and restraining me as he continued to kiss me like he had no control.

My legs the only thing that I can truly move as I wrap them around him. Feeling our dicks coming in contact, our clothing not doing anything to hide how we feel about one another.

Our tongues coming in contact as they entered one another's mouths. My lips beginning to hurt and become sore we've kissed so long. So rushed as it continues to go on. Neither one of us wanting to stop until one of us truly gave out.

I might be an Omega but I wasn't going to lose this contest. Yanking my arms out his grasp, I slam him against the headboard. Gripping the back of his neck I dig my fingers into his skin as I feel him flinch.