35. On the Mind

"So how many people will be seeing these photos?" Nash asks me as we were at that sight where I'd take photos for a fashion brand.

I'm very popular at the moment so I'm not really surprised I got this deal. It's time for me to go on billboards, magazines - everywhere!

"Almost everyone."

"They won't...see anything unnecessary right?" He asks me nervously, and I snort.

"Of course not. This will be very," I unbutton a couple of buttons from my shirt, "Tasteful."

"Are you sure? I can see your chest and if I can - everyone else can. I don't want them to objectify you." He tells me honestly as he begins to look around at the set. "You're also pregnant."

"No one can tell. It's not that obvious. Chill your beans." I say as if Malia was here. He still looked worried out of his mind for me even though there was nothing to worry about. "Just think about it like this... Everyone will get to see your Mate - me - everywhere. They get to see that I'm yours and will never be theirs. Isn't that fun?"

"No. I rather no one know of you than them wishing they were with you. That puts thoughts into peoples minds...that they could have a chance. You're...you're mine." Nash mumbled the last part as some crew walked past us.

I turn, going onto my tippy toes. Wrapping my arm around his neck, I bite my lip as I stare up at him. His hand tried covering his nose, but I didn't let him.

"Ivo you're emitting your pheromones." Nash whispers to me as if I didn't know that.

"I know. I am placing my pheromones all over you because I want people to know what you are to me. Mine, mine, mine." I chuckle, rubbing my cheek against his.

One of my legs wraps around his, grinding myself against his thigh. Could hear him chuckling and the both of us completely in our own world.

"Ivo you're being silly." Nash smiled, kissing my cheek.

"You want people to know I'm yours - this is a good way of doing that. Now..." I pull away now, readjusting my belt on my pants. "If you will excuse-moi."

I walk away from him as I go towards the director. Saw him speaking with someone at the table and I wondered if I was going to be with someone.

Resting my hand on the table, I smirk as they both look at me now. At the same time it became evident that this boy I was modeling with had a liking towards me.

He couldn't be that much younger than Nash. I still was intrigued that Nash was...still quite young. Then he ends up mating with an old man like me...

I am everything he could ever want and more.

"Ivo you're here, good. I see you brought Nash finally." The director points out, and I look over my shoulder. I see Nash trying a glass of lemon water and he honestly looked displeased.

"Yeah," I face forward, smiling, "He insisted on coming. Our daughter is over at someone's house at the moment, so I guess him and I get some time together today. While I work."

"Oh so bringing a date to your workplace I see." The director teases me, and I just became amused by such a thing. "Well look, for a couple photos we are going to try out what it looks like with someone by your side. I hope this isn't a problem, but it was suggested and we're just seeing how it turns out."