28. Nonsense

I yawn, entering the house as I look around the house. Have left the house early to get Nash breakfast so that he could try Italy's amazing breakfast casserole. I haven't had it in years but I know it's the best. Not all that in America but it's only because it's a imitation.

Going up the stairs I sniff the air, smelling someone else in my place. Almost...pissing me off as I didn't know who this person was.

All of my family is asleep and I know their smell so I don't know who the hell this is.

I sneer, getting to my room as it's stronger there. Opening the door as I see Nash sleeping on the bed, but I see a whole different man in my original spot.

He is looking straight at me and I suddenly remember the bright blue eyes that haunted me as a child. Seeing him suck on his finger as he nods at Nash, meaning exactly what it means. Sucking dick.

I stomp towards him, removing the lid to Nash's casserole as I was planning on smashing it on my enemies head. Pissed off that he somehow got into my room and the fact that Nash didn't notice...

"You're friends a heavy sleeper." He breathes, suddenly resting his hand on Nash's chest as he leans onto him." I did all these dirty things and he didn't wake up once. Must be a keeper."

I growl, Nash suddenly jolting up as he glances to the bed first; expecting me to be there. But when he sees the bitch he almost does a 360.

"You are not Ivo..."

"Is that a compliment?" He sat up, rushing at Nash as he smashed his lips onto his and I threw the casserole at my enemy. Making it hit Nash instead as he pulled him onto himself.

"Nash!"

"Ivo who is this? I am so confused and I had no idea there was anyone beside me and why is my thing not in its right place?!" He panics, and I gasp as my enemy licks his lips.

This bitch is a guy I haven't seen since I was a kid. Name was Gio and I've never gotten over how much I hated his guts. He always took what was mine and I know one thing he can't take is Nash.

Gio is trying to take you away from me.

I say in our Bond, and Nash chuckles as he faces him. Gio smiling and trying to win him over with his blue eyes. Sure, his eyes are captivating - to suck individuals.

"Your name is Gio?"

Gio blushes, smiling as he nods," Yes! Did Ivo speak of me? What do you think?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair as Nash grinned.

"My name is Nash."

"Well, that name is sexy-."

"And Ivo is my Mate and he is carrying my child."

Gio freezes, looking at me real quick as I smirk. Nash walking to me as I looked at the casserole that was beginning to dry on him. Seeing that we were lucky that none got on the bed, only on him...

"What is this?" He asked, grabbing his finger as he got some onto his finger. Licking it off as he tastes." Why did you throw that? Wasted perfectly good food."

"There's still most of it in here. It's just the sauce."

"Oh...still. But what about-?"

"Umm! I'm here too!" Gio exclaims angrily, and Nash doesn't even glance at him as he continues looking at me.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, and I gestured towards the shower.

"You can wash that off and go downstairs. I have some things to do."