23. Clue?

"I want a job."

I watch as Nash puts on his scrub shirt, already having on joggers as I hand him a pair of Air Force 1s.

"If you do not have a job, than where do you get the money from?" He asks, and I shrug.

"Adele."

He doesn't ask me anything else since he know the situation.

"Where do you wanna work?"

"I want to work with you." I say, and I hear him snorting. Making me frown at him in confusion." What's so funny?"

"You want to work at a hospital? Around sick people? You do know working at a hospital means caring more about others than yourself."

"The fuck! I know that! I care about a lot people."

Nash raised an eyebrow, making me gasp as he was sorta being mean. Until he smiled, shaking his head.

"I kid, I kid. I think it would be great for you to work around others and all. I always get a thrill helping somebody out who needs it most."

I glare at him, pouncing on his back as he easily supports my weight on his back.

"I thought you got a thrill from me?"

"I do! This is a different thrill. There is a difference between sexual and loving thrill, while this is a good samaritan thrill." Twisting me around so that I was in the front of him, looking into his eyes." You know?"

I grin, shrugging as I kiss his cheek.

"I know. I was just kidding."

"Well, first off, if you are serious about this; you must volunteer first. Just to get the hang of things, and I will gladly show you around. As well as you cannot do the job in tight pants and a fancy shirt. More of what I have on."

I shake my head, not cool with that option.

"No offense, but I have style. That hospital has you guys walking around in scrubs and looking like losers."

"I only wear the shirt."

"Yeah because you're cool." I mumble, and he smiles as he hugs me.

"You think I am cool? I think you are more cool than me."

I smile, shrugging," It's a known fact."

He raises his eyebrows, and I smile." Kidding."

We stay hugging, his hands caressing my back and I just lay here. My hair not even done and having nastyass morning breath. But he doesn't care, because he loves me either way.

For the first time in my life, I don't need to dress up to impress someone...it's weird.

"Of course. I love you either way, flaws and all."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

He smiled, walking us to the closet as he set me down.

"You did nothing. You did and do not need to do anything. I came to you, and I would not have it any other way."

I blush, watching as he hands me a scrub shirt with his name on it. Making me frown at it.

"I'm not wearing this."

"Then what will you wear? You cannot go in the usual clothes you-."

"I know! Let me show you."

Twenty minutes later...

"You cannot wear that."

I look at my outfit; seeing a white long sleeved shirt, navy blue mid-rise slacks, and these designer slip-ons. Not only is it fashionable, but job worthy.